• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Be True to Your School--HIGH SCHOOL ROLL CALL

L

Leatherneck

I attended Gahanna-Lincoln HS, Gahanna OH (outside of Columbus) member of Class of '66 but graduated Class of 'Nam, in 68, USMC Lima 3/5.

B

BarbaraK

I am a bit late posting here :lol
Dearneside Comprehensive School, South Yorkshire. England 1973
( We leave school at 16 yrs of age :) )

K

Kathy

Sylvania High School (now know as Northview) - Sylvania, Ohio - Class of '68

GO WILDCATS ! ! !

Kathy

P.S. George is class of '59 - Montpelier High School - Montpelier, Ohio
GO LOCOS ! ! !

L

Lisa63

belgique, I'm sure you're right about the six-degrees-of-separation. Nessie and I most likely have it down to two-degrees -- I'm sure we knew some of the same people as our time at the same school coincided over two years. (Hmmm.... maybe we even know each other?)

J

JacquieP

Muskogee Central High School, Class of 1964, so I'm truly an Okie from Muskogee, but I live in Tulsa now - thank heavens!

B

Bibb

Mary Ann,

What did you think of the food and service on the Noah's big boat. Formal night was the pits - only the Pinguins wore tuxedos. :lol

Did you also notice that, of the 3 of us, you were the only one Glam though was young??? We may have to cruise with her to set things straight.

It also looks like I had the oldest date. I beat Maw by one year.

Bibb

H

HoosierGirl

Looks like I'm not too far from being one of the oldest!!!
Clarksville High School - Class of '60
Clarksville, Indiana

S

ShipMaven

Bibb,

Well - can't really complain too much about the selection of food on board. We DID have a choice of two of everything. :grin I thought service was a bit primitive, but what can you expect with the crowds on board?

As for Glam thinking I'm young, remember that my photo is no longer in the Gallery. She's probably confusing me with Pucci! :lol But, yes, we'll need to cruise with her to prove that we're all young at heart. I can always palm off the creaks to the ship creaking and not my joints.....

B

BruinSteve

This got totalled up way too fast up above...but I'll add to the thread anyway:

Palisades High School
Pacific Palisades, California
Class of 1971

(The high school is somewhat famous, having been a cover story in Time Magazine on a couple of occasions and being the subject of the best seller "What really happened to the Class of '65" by Michael Medved and David Wallechinsky)...

P

PeabodyNVL

Yes, MimiSail, I am a Suitland grad! 1976.

My brother graduated in '71. I told Cliff that Doug Bishop, who graduated in '69 came back and was my history teacher in 12th grade.

My brother-in-law was a teacher there from '69 until last year. Both my niece and nephew graduated from Suitland, but the University High School side (Suitland is now part magnet school and part regualr school).

Was Mr. Spriggs a chemistry teacher when you were there?

Pea

P

PassthePeas

Ozona High School, Ozona, Texas Class of 84

I know I went there.. my picture is in the yearbook. Just don't remember much.....

:wave Hi Mom... :grin