Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

beach day

Discussion in 'Caribbean Ports' started by Moiraine, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Moiraine

Moiraine Active Member

My cousin and I are booked on a ten day southern Caribbean in 2012. We will port in St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, and St. Maarten. This will be the first time for both of us to all of these places. I want to do island tours but she wants to do a beach day too. Which of these places would provide the better beach experience?

2. earl_m

earl_m Social Host

The Orient Beach In ST. Maartan is my favourite beach, I like the Scenery.:whistle:.

3. Moiraine

Moiraine Active Member

Laughing at Earl. Of course you like a clothing optional beach!

4. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

5. Moiraine

Moiraine Active Member

Thanks for the likns. I really like the looks of the Pools Falls and More at Bumping Tours. I notice though that there is no price guide. Are the prices reasonable?

6. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

We paid $40 per person for the Roseau Valley Treasures tour. In 20 cruises it is one of the best excursions we have ever done. You get a LOT of sightseeing for that $40 and it was all so beautiful. We also paid the extra $5 to snorkel at Champagne Reef at the end of the tour.

You'll love it!! :doubleup:

7. Moiraine

Moiraine Active Member

Thanks. That is quite reasonable. Think I'll put that down for our day in Dominica.