• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Beach Towels

S

SuzieQ

Does Royal Caribbean allow you to take their beach towels off the ship for use on shore excursions? If not, can one easily "sneak 'em off?"

L

Little Irene

Yes, they let you take a towel from the pool area, (not the ones in your cabin). You'll know because the pool towels are a different color from the cabin towels.

G

gambler

yes, just pick them up at the pool or sometimes they have them down on the deck where you get off.

C

chrisyB96

Yes they let you take them and you don't have to sneak them off but if you lose them there is a $20 charge for each towel not returned.

R

Rick Weber

> I just packed one in my beach bag the night before...no problem.

We do the same...

That way we are sure to have one for whatever excusrsion we go on.

I just hope people do bring them back so this benefit is not stopped.

B

BSeaBob

Similar reply to those above. But I just thought that I would add something for others (new cruisers) to consider. When on the beach or sometimes elsewhere it's very easy to tell who's from what ship and not local so to speak....just by the colour of your towel .... think target??

R

Rick Weber

Good point!

This is why I buy swim suits with a lot of pockets.

I carry the ship card and $100 in cash, in an inside pocket, when being a beach bum, and that assures security for us. If you carry more goodies, most places do have lockers as most multi cruisers know. :)