Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Beer selection and prices on Grand

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by pinky, Oct 18, 2002.

1. pinky

pinky Guest

Can anyone tell me the beer selection and pricing of tap vs bottled beer on the ship ? We don't drink too many mixed drinks, but do like beer. Thanks in advance !

2. BP

BP Guest

I only remember having tap beer in the Windjammer Bar. Everywhere else The beer was served in bottles or cans. There were many American and European brands as well as Mexican beers. I believe the average price was about $3.50 per can or bottle plus 15 percent tip.

3. Bill B

Bill B Guest

On the Regal last May, a can of Budwieser was $2.95 + 15% (real beer was more).

4. mgiven

mgiven Guest

I was just on a tour of the Golden Princess on Saturday and have a copy of the drink menu right here.

Domestic Beers $2.95
    Bud, Bud Light, Coors, Coors Light, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Lite

Imported Beers $3.50
    Amstel Light, Bass Ale, Corona, Heineken, Becks

Grolsch (16 oz swing top) $4.95

Guinness Stout $4.95

-Michael

5. pinky

pinky Guest

Thanks Michael !! just what I was looking for. You don't have the prices of daquiris/pina coladas and/or mixed drinks handy too, do you ?
    Was the 15% gratuity included in the prices you quoted me or is that extra ? Thanks so much!

6. sylai

sylai Guest

Do they also have some kind of beer in those small cute barrels? (not really small, though, about the amount of 4-6 bottles) Thanks.