Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Best Prices On Carnival Conquest for Oct/Nov 03

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Shangrilq, Jun 20, 2003.

1. lunyma

lunyma Guest

Skyauction??? <VBG>

2. YoRay

YoRay Guest

Yeah...Skyauction!...Right?

Your favorite!..... They don't give you any documents, or even acknowledge you exist...but the price is right. - Right?

3. Shangrilq

Shangrilq Guest

Well Lunyma and Yoray

You hit the nail on the head and the price is the best I have seen so I shall give them one LAST try to get this right and make me a "happy camper" again! Who knows maybe they will decide to send me "champagne" to make up for all the other stuff but I am NOT holding my breath here but I figure got almost 3 months to go so???How could they flub up and LOSE my docs again in this period of time??LOL!

4. lunyma

lunyma Guest

Good luck, Sara! I'm crossing my fingers and toes for ya!!!

5. YoRay

YoRay Guest

Famous Last Words:

"I'll never ever use SkyAuction again!"

(Money talks!)
    lol lol lol lol.

6. Shangrilq

Shangrilq Guest

Yeah boy money talks and if they come thru for me I will REDEEM them even tho their rating on better business thing still has a LOT of complaints>Guess, they better "kiss up to me" if they are smart!LOL!

7. Marshall

Marshall Guest

I get some good prices from this link.

Carnival Cruise Lines
    Carnival Conquest
    Departing from New Orleans, Louisiana
    7 Night
    WESTERN CARIBBEAN

October 5 548.00 USD Check Availability
    October 12 520.00 USD Check Availability
    October 19 613.00 USD Check Availability
    October 26 510.00 USD Check Availability
    November 2 520.00 USD Check Availability
    November 9 538.00 USD Check Availability
    November 16 510.00 USD Check Availability
    November 23 650.00 USD Check Availability

www.CRUISELEADERS.COM

8. Len

Len Guest

The Carnival up-grade is not a true 4a to 6a upgrade. I pounded the web for 3 weeks and called many TA and I went back to my first TA and gave him the scoop. He beat the price and I got my up-grade. You just have to be relentless!! Going 10/12 - Conquest , got adjoining rooms and my look for an up-grade to 6e if in-laws go, but Iam happy for now with what I got. Besides I worked hard for the best price.
    I actually found a rate for $30 less but I was not going to nickle and dime my TA, he was nice to me. I have a party of 5. Final payment due after the up-grade promo ends so I will see what happens then. I see alot of vacant cabins?
    At some point won't carnival want to sell my cabin if they start to fill-up, so that I may up-grade to 6e for a smaller fee? Anyones thoughts