Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Shangrilq, Jun 20, 2003.
Your favorite!..... They don't give you any documents, or even acknowledge you exist...but the price is right. - Right?
Well Lunyma and Yoray
You hit the nail on the head and the price is the best I have seen so I shall give them one LAST try to get this right and make me a "happy camper" again! Who knows maybe they will decide to send me "champagne" to make up for all the other stuff but I am NOT holding my breath here but I figure got almost 3 months to go so???How could they flub up and LOSE my docs again in this period of time??LOL!
Good luck, Sara! I'm crossing my fingers and toes for ya!!!
Famous Last Words:
"I'll never ever use SkyAuction again!"
lol lol lol lol.
Yeah boy money talks and if they come thru for me I will REDEEM them even tho their rating on better business thing still has a LOT of complaints>Guess, they better "kiss up to me" if they are smart!LOL!
I get some good prices from this link.
Carnival Cruise Lines
Departing from New Orleans, Louisiana
October 5 548.00 USD Check Availability
October 12 520.00 USD Check Availability
October 19 613.00 USD Check Availability
October 26 510.00 USD Check Availability
November 2 520.00 USD Check Availability
November 9 538.00 USD Check Availability
November 16 510.00 USD Check Availability
November 23 650.00 USD Check Availability
The Carnival up-grade is not a true 4a to 6a upgrade. I pounded the web for 3 weeks and called many TA and I went back to my first TA and gave him the scoop. He beat the price and I got my up-grade. You just have to be relentless!! Going 10/12 - Conquest , got adjoining rooms and my look for an up-grade to 6e if in-laws go, but Iam happy for now with what I got. Besides I worked hard for the best price.
I actually found a rate for $30 less but I was not going to nickle and dime my TA, he was nice to me. I have a party of 5. Final payment due after the up-grade promo ends so I will see what happens then. I see alot of vacant cabins?
At some point won't carnival want to sell my cabin if they start to fill-up, so that I may up-grade to 6e for a smaller fee? Anyones thoughts