• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Beverages ? on Millennium

N

Nanatravel

For all recent Celebrity especially Millennium cruisers, do you recall what kind of Fruit juices were available at the Buffet, and in the Dining Room? I know orange is available. Looking for Apple and or Tomato (dining room?) for very sensitive eater.
Thanks for your help.
Bon Voyage

B

bevyjack

If juices that you require are not on the menu-Speak to the Maitre 'd the first night.

You will get any juice that you want-Celebrity will do almost anything to please you.

S

SueClark

I've been able to get V8 juice each morning. Grapefruit and cranberry are the others that are offered along with orange juice. Just ask your server or the room service attendant.

N

Nanatravel

Thank You both. One recent Millie cruiser also confirmed Apple was available. That is a great idea about the special request of the Maitre de. I never thought about that. Last Carnival cruise, they didn't offer Cranberry juice but would sell it at $2 a glass from the bar. I did without that week.
Bon Voyage