• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bon Voyage, DougH

D

Divetex

Hey, Doug - Be sure to have a hot buttered rum for us, will ya? Well, then how about a beer with Heatherbc and Jake? Be careful, though, or she'll have you re-thatching her grass roof. :eek:) Have a great pair of cruises, Amigo!

D

DougH

I'll try and have a good time Tom, but after the RSMC I might be a little lonely! That sure was great meeting groups of cruise-addicts all over the ship. Didn't matter if it was at the buffet, by the pool, one of the lounges or just wandering around there was always someone to share the moment with. One thing I know is that my dinner table won't be as fun as on the Millie :)

We'll see if cruising is the same after the RSMC shortly. I know you leave with the grand-kids on your cruise soon so if you sail before I get back Bon Voyage to you all.

Best wishs to all

Doug

O

o2cruise

DougH...enjoy your cruise! I'm sure you will love it. A nice long vacation too! Bon Voyage

W

watergirl

Bon Voyage Doug H.

Hope your enjoy your cruise..Toast all of us land-locked folks.

Jeanie

C

ChrisC

Bon Voyage Doug, I am so jealous that you are getting to take such a long cruise. My longest so far is only 10 days. Not nearly long enough. Have a great trip.

D

Donna

Have a great trip! Don't forget to keep any tips for me.

Love to hear all about it when you return. Tell Heather and Jake we said Hello!

Enjoy!
dsw

M

Mermaid

I poem for Real Doug:

Seldovia, Alaksa

I slept where eagles slept,
And watched them swoop
To where the otters play;
Then dive to catch their prey
In talons strong.
I listened to the wind's song