• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bon Voyage DougH

C

CruiseAholic

Here's a wish for a fantastic cruise on the Statendam, enjoy Alaska (which I know you will) and raise one for us poor folks stuck on land!

C

cruzship/nitemary

DougH, you devil........You are leaving all of us behind!....Can't wait to hear Alaskan tales........F&M

L

Lisa

Have a great t ime! Say hi to Heather and Jake for me - and to Patches too - I think you will have another canine conquest on your hands! :)

A

April

Doug please dont wear Heather out- I need her as a tour guide too. Have a great visit and great cruise too. I'll look for you as I'm sailing under the Golden Gate
Cheers
April

D

Dall

Doug,
Have a great time on your Back-to-backs! Wish we could have joined you.
Hope the new Binoc's work good for you, AND they new HUGE lens you bought for your 'old' camera.
Be sure to take lot's of pic's with the 'new' digital so you can post them as soon as you get back!
Say Hi to Heather and Jake from us also.

Dall

D

Divetex

Bonvo, Yagee! Have a great pair of cruises, Doug, even if you can't find the perfect margarita up in the cold country. Hope those binoculars work out well!

M

Mermaid

Goodbye real Doug! You lucky cruiser...back to backs! Remember to drink hot chocolate and pull that hat down over your ears from time to time! I know you love Alaska but you don't want to become a permanent fixture on the open bow of the Statendam, now do you? lol Wishing you a wonderful cruise (both of them), and wildlife sightings beyond your dreams!

D

Donna

Have a great "double" trip.

Will be waiting to hear all about it when you return. Be sure and take good notes for me - since I will be cruising Alaska this June.

Enjoy!
dsw