Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Bon Voyage Lady Jag

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by CruiseAholic, May 1, 2001.

1. CruiseAholic

CruiseAholic Guest

Thanks for posting the BV for Susena and Pat, made me realize that your's had been lost yesterday too!

Here's a wish for a 'suite' cruise on the Grand Princess relax and enjoy and raise one on our behalf!

2. Party !!!!!! Have a wonderful time......Mary and Frank

3. Maureen

Maureen Guest

Bon Voyage Lady Jag....have the best cruise ever...and remember to bring back all the details to us!!!!

4. nieciez

nieciez Guest

May you have blue skies and calm seas Lady Jag.....give a toast to our landlocked souls!

DeniseZ B)

5. Donna

Donna Guest

Have a great trip! We will be waiting to hear all about it when you return.

Enjoy!
    dsw

6. Cruisinpat

Cruisinpat Guest

Lady Jag -- Have a wonderful cruise on the Grand! I can't wait 'til it's my turn. May you have calm seas and blue skies -- Bon Voyage!

7. beachmom5

beachmom5 Guest

Bobbie,

Have a GREAT cruise! Wishing you better weather by the weekend for your castoff. Watch out for all those sailors in town for fleet week.
    Connie

8. andrea

andrea Guest

Have a great trip!

[​IMG]

andrea

9. PEB

PEB Guest

May you have clear skies and calm seas!

10. KarenO

KarenO Guest

Have a safe and great trip!

11. Beth & John

Beth & John Guest

May you have calm seas, blue skies and the sun shining from above!

Bon Voyage!

12. seamom

seamom Guest

Have a terrific time!! Hope you got a great cyber tan the other day!

13. CruisenSusen

CruisenSusen Guest

I hope you have a wonderful time on the Grand. I can't wait to meet up with you in Ft. Lauderdale!

14. sailinsal

sailinsal Guest

Enjoy the cruise you have been patiently waiting for...................I can imagine your excitement 20 times more than when we met at the Addicts meeting in Laguna,,,,,,,,,,yours is finally here,,,,,,,,,,,,,well ours is 7/7 and is all I think about. A toast on land to you! and your family.

15. Kathy R

Kathy R Guest

Have a wonderful cruise. Please treat the Grand nicely as I will be sailing on her in October. Please bring back all of the great details but most of all have a great time.

Happy Cruising,
    Kathy

16. Lady Jag

Lady Jag Guest

THANKS so much CA and everyone!! It helped me get in the cruisin' mood! I am slowly being crowded out in our den as more and more clothes take over what little space I have left. Thursday is designated as "packing day". We're leaving soon and will be meeting up with many @ddicts along the way! Can't wait to go! Thanks for the kind wishes!

Bobbie

17. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Have a wonderful cruise. Good luck with the packing. I know packing for 4 can seem like packing for 20 lol.
    Lyn