Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Booked Allure for 5/27/12 -What's the timeline that I can start booking stuff?

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Mmketeer, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Mmketeer

Mmketeer Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

This is my first cruise on RCCL's Mega ships and I have seen on these boards where folks say you absoluely need to book the restaurants, shows etc in advance. I am a planner so no problem their except that every time I go to do something on my booking dashboard/Pre-cruise planner online it's says it's not available. I don't want to miss out on anything, so tell me if you can what's the timeline I need to be prepared for?

Thanks!!

Allure'ing to my next cruise in May!

Mmketeer

2. earl_m

earl_m Social Host

Congrats on booking a cruise on the Allure of the seas! Thats a big ship. Hope you have agreat time!!!
    come back and tell us all about your cruise!!

3. AF-1

AF-1 Active Member

You should be able to access your reservation on RCI website. They normally allow your to start pre-booking shows, dinner reservations, shore excursions 90 days prior to sailing. I believe your final payment is do 90 days out. since u sail in May, you should be able to start booking in March. I sailed Allure in Jan; and we could book our shows mid October. If u have any questions please ask.

4. sabhoy

sabhoy Active Member

It is indeed 90 days! We are sailing Oct 23 & have all our shows booked. Remember not to book anything during the Captain's party on Monday night.

5. Mmketeer

Mmketeer Well-Known Member

Wow, not till March! Gosh that's a long wait. LOL! Thanks for the answers everyone. I guess I'll work on getting it all pre-planned out so I can just book it all at one time in March. :)

Sabhoy, your cruise is first so please post back with some tips and how your cruise went. ;)

6. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Congrats on your booking, happy cruising