Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Brilliance stateroom #9078

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Jeanette, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Jeanette

Jeanette Guest

We're cruising on Brilliance 1/3/03 in rm #9078. Can anyone tell me about this room? How big is the balcony? It looks like a great location near elevators but is it noisy? I'm so excited to have this room but I don't want to be sorry. Any info on room or Brilliance would be welcome. Need to keep busy til January looking at all kinds of cruise stuff.
    Thanks

2. CruzTerri

CruzTerri Guest

WE had #9600 on the Radiance. I thought it was very quiet. The elevators really aren't "right" there. They are secluded by a wall in front of the stateroom doors. Separates the elevator lobby from the hallway.

Enjoy. We loved our Balcony stateroom!

3. Ed Olson

Ed Olson Guest

Hi Jeanette...we were in stateroom 9078 on the Radiance in May...Large balcony with 2 chairs, a table, and a chaise lounge (could have had another chaise lounge on it!)...no noise from elevators...room itself around 204 sq.ft...location very, very handy to all areas of the ship...we had a wonderful time, and am sure you will too...don't change your room!...Happy Sailing...any questions, just ask...Helen

4. fouti

fouti Guest

I'm on the Brilliance on 11/4/02 for four nights. I can't wait, it looks like a beautiful ship. Does anyone have any opinion on room 8584?

5. jeanie

jeanie Guest

Ed, Room 9078. Can you look straight down to the water or does the life boat cover obstruct stright down view? We are thinking of booking this room. Does the deep balcony cover make this room dark? Thanks.

6. brad

brad Guest

Hi fouti It looks like a great location. We're on the same sailing., Some of our friends and family are almost your neighbors rooms 8596 and 8594. We're in 9586. From all the pictures I've seen she looks beautiful. It should be a great cruise,just too short. See you on board.