Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

"Bump" cabins on AOS

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by oceanmarina, Apr 4, 2004.

1. oceanmarina

oceanmarina Guest

Hi. We were looking for a Jr. suite cabin on the "Adventure of the Seas" and several of them are on the "bump". Is there an advantage to getting one of these cabins? Is the balcony smaller or less private?

Also, they are close to the elevator. Is it noisier there?

Here are the available cabins for our cruise:

9618 - middle of bump
    9318 - "
    9324 - start of "bump"
    9308 - right before bump
    9268 - mid ship

If anyone has had any of these cabins & I would appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks!
    Marina

2. Ali

Ali Guest

Re:

I have stayed in cabin 9628 and the balcony didn't seem any bigger than the other Cat. C's (JR Suites) that I stayed in. Never heard any elevator noise either and I normally sail during the summer months and Christmas when there are a lot of kids onboard and never heard anything coming from the halls. As far as advantages, the only one would be how close they are to the elevators and easy access to the dining rooms below.

Edited to add that if you can get an aft balcony cabin, those balconies are huge in comparison to any others on the ship. If there is an aft available try and grab it.

Post Edited (04-04-04 21:04)