Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Buycruises.com

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Monique, Oct 1, 2002.

1. Monique

Monique Guest

Does anyone have any feedback on this online travel agency?? Has anyone used them before to book a cruise? Need to know pretty quickly, as they are quoting phenomenal cruise rates at a discount than going directly thru Carnival. Just wanted to get some feedback prior to booking with them. This board has been so helpful in deciding whether to cruise again or not. I've spend HOURS reading everyone's comments and review -- thanks a bunch!

2. burtie

burtie Guest

Used them for a cruise we just took to Alaska on the Spirit. Agent was very knowledgable and helpful. Saved us a bunch on the rate and everything went well. Had doc's in our hands 20 days before the cruise and I had a couple of questions just before we left and she answered promptly. I would recommend.

3. Cynthia

Cynthia Guest

I would recommend as well. I have booked a cruise with them for July next year and their rates were so low we were able to have a balcony which we didnt think we could afford. They have been very friendly and helpful. Had no probs.

Cynthia

4. Ali

Ali Guest

I have always used BestPriceCruises.com I always check the buycruises website for their prices and bestprice usually beats them. Good Luck on your search with so many online agencies. It gets a little crazy checking prices.

5. skappy

skappy Guest

I have used BuyCruises.com for several cruises. They have always had the lowest prices & they are willing to spend time with you on the phone if you have any questions. They also monitor the prices and if they go down the new price will be reflected on your final payment.

6. Emenheiser

Emenheiser Guest

Hello!
    I would never book with an online travel agency. I like talking to people and with a tyravel agent you get littel things like upgrades, and different kinds of amenities. And they appreciate you more.
    Most Travel agencies can match any price you find on the interenet, my agency does. ANd i myself being a travel agent I look for the best deals on Every cruise line. Some online agencies dont do that. I want my clients to get the best price for the best vacation.
    Honestly some agencies have upgrades available that others dont.

bethany

7. makeda

makeda Guest

this may be late (just getting around to reading boards) but i have booked with this agency for 3 out of 5 cruises i have taken (someone else booked the others, not me) and i have always been more than satisfied...i used them to book my 12/8 Conquest cruise and will probably use them to book my alaskan cruise next year!