Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

C@ddict banner

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Hooked, Jan 31, 2010.

1. red stripe

red stripe Well-Known Member

Hooked, you have a point..

I liked the dock?pier.. only I wished the dock was actually a ships bow.

My statement reminds me of the story about the lady in a shoe store.. looking at a pair of red high heel shoes with a buckle on it...... she asked the guy if they had them in black, no buckle and in a low heal
    :biggrin:

2. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

I LOVE this one and hope it remains as is. I realize this had to have the Captain's approval - :clap::clap: - but I appreciate all the effort bOB has put into it. :doubleup::doubleup:

3. Hooked

Hooked Well-Known Member

Well.... I don't like buckles on my shoes either.. :scratch:

4. ShipMaven

ShipMaven Forever Remembered

You don't, Mike? :biggrin:

5. J.E. M.

J.E. M. Well-Known Member

Any thought to adding some C@ddicts in the chairs or on the beach?

6. Calgon1

Calgon1 Awaiting results of mental evaluation

So Red, did he have any in your size? LOL LOL LOL LOL !

7. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

I like this one as well. I also think that a cruise ship, waaaaaaaaaay out on the horizon, would be nice. :smile:

8. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

This my favorite

9. John

John I'm on Island Time Staff Member

Great Suggestions! We also plan to keep things interesting and possibly have different versions. So all of your suggestions will be taken into consideration for additions or new versions.

10. herb

herb First Original Member

I was thinking the same thing... considering this is a cruise site, not just a tropical vacation site.

11. Hooked

Hooked Well-Known Member

Yea you're right Herb.. Most of you guys like Alaska where there ain't no palm trees! Maybe there should be a big iceberg in the distance! :egyptian: :bawl:

12. red stripe

Hooked.. I do not care if John lived in Alaska.. I do not care if Cruise @ddicts is based out of Alaska.. I would still hate to see icebergs when I came to the site:biggrin:

I am moaning in 50* weather.... think of all the whining and moaning I could do if all I saw was 'burgs.....

John has been doing this long enough to know that everyone will have an opinion when these things gets out.... but his is the only one that matters in the long run. :doubleup::doubledown:

13. Hooked

Hooked Well-Known Member

Red,

I'm just kidding! :biggrin:

14. red stripe

Hooked.. I wasn't :biggrin:

but I did know that you were just playing.
    :diablo:

15. BSeabob

BSeabob Reinststed due to good behavior-Subject to change Staff Member

hmmmmmmm! I'm pretty sure I can see a ship on the other side of that Island !!! :biggrin:

16. red stripe

what big eyes you have.. I see nutting.....

17. BSeabob

BSeabob Reinststed due to good behavior-Subject to change Staff Member

Must be something about the "Cruise" addicts banner...... or maybe the fact that we have been on the "High Sea's" for a while or that this is according to the sign... a "Cruise" News and Community.

that gives me a better view of the ship.......

18. red stripe

waxing lyrical are we??

[​IMG]

19. Calgon1

Calgon1 Awaiting results of mental evaluation

How about a cruise ship sailing past an iceberg with a palm tree on it? And the C@'s guy water skiing behind?

20. red stripe

and a picture of a bunch of addicts walking onto the ship? or a shot of the grazing line?

bOB... get to work
    :biggrin: