• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

C@ddict banner

red stripe

Hooked, you have a point..

I liked the dock?pier.. only I wished the dock was actually a ships bow.

My statement reminds me of the story about the lady in a shoe store.. looking at a pair of red high heel shoes with a buckle on it...... she asked the guy if they had them in black, no buckle and in a low heal
:biggrin:

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
I LOVE this one and hope it remains as is. I realize this had to have the Captain's approval - :clap::clap: - but I appreciate all the effort bOB has put into it. :doubleup::doubleup:

John

I'm on Island Time
Staff member
Great Suggestions! We also plan to keep things interesting and possibly have different versions. So all of your suggestions will be taken into consideration for additions or new versions.

Hooked

Yea you're right Herb.. Most of you guys like Alaska where there ain't no palm trees! Maybe there should be a big iceberg in the distance! :egyptian: :bawl:

red stripe

Hooked.. I do not care if John lived in Alaska.. I do not care if Cruise @ddicts is based out of Alaska.. I would still hate to see icebergs when I came to the site:biggrin:

I am moaning in 50* weather.... think of all the whining and moaning I could do if all I saw was 'burgs.....

John has been doing this long enough to know that everyone will have an opinion when these things gets out.... but his is the only one that matters in the long run. :doubleup::doubledown:

Hooked

Hooked.. I do not care if John lived in Alaska.. I do not care if Cruise @ddicts is based out of Alaska.. I would still hate to see icebergs when I came to the site:biggrin:

I am moaning in 50* weather.... think of all the whining and moaning I could do if all I saw was 'burgs.....

John has been doing this long enough to know that everyone will have an opinion when these things gets out.... but his is the only one that matters in the long run. :doubleup::doubledown:
Red,

I'm just kidding! :biggrin:

BSeabob

Forum Manager
Staff member
Must be something about the "Cruise" addicts banner...... or maybe the fact that we have been on the "High Sea's" for a while or that this is according to the sign... a "Cruise" News and Community.

that gives me a better view of the ship.......

Calgon1

Awaiting results of mental evaluation
How about a cruise ship sailing past an iceberg with a palm tree on it? And the C@'s guy water skiing behind?