Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cabin 8666 on the Brilliance????

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Budracer, Sep 7, 2003.

1. Budracer

Budracer Guest

Just booked for Jan. 26, 04 and was wondering if anyone has had this cabin. My question is if it is slightly covered by the outer skin of the ship. If anyone has some pictures of the back starboard side that shows it that would be great. I have searched all the pics. on this site and none are close enough to really show anything. Thanks Rob

2. Ali

Ali Guest

Rob have you tried this site?
    <http://www.psp.club.tip.nl> or this one <http://www.ga-online.de/pages/specials/galerie/index.phtml?dir=brilliance&titel=brilliance/titel.jpg&row=4&page=0&maxzeilen=7>

3. Good luck...we are in the front of the boat 8012 in November!!!!! Keep the email address and remind me the week before....will look at number 8666!!

4. Budracer

Budracer Guest

Thanks for the info, the sights were great but didn't really show what I was looking for. Ali is your mind hooked to the internet???? ha , you always have an answer for every question.

5. Ali

Ali Guest

Rob it's that bundle of information that I have stored on this computer. :lol :lol I searched all the photo sites for pictures and I couldn't find anything that really showed what you were looking for. Just thought I'd give you a sneak peek at the ship.

Have a good night and we need to get you a BUD gif! I'll email you when I have it set up.

6. Budracer

Budracer Guest

Thanks, I enjoy looking at them (no telling how many times I've looked at them on this site) but none of the starboard side - close enough. I think, unless we get an upgrade we will be happy with it. We like being toward the back and have always had it that way, it will be our first time not being on the top deck I guess we will suffer through it . As for a gif I don't know if I'm smart enough to make it work, I'll need VERY DETAILED instructions - ha. Have a great evening.... R

7. gailc

gailc Guest

cruisingrightalong - We are also on the same cruise with you. Been reading the boards for a long time & finally registered. We're on Deck 10 near the front. Hope to meet everyone on this cruise!

Gail