Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

cabin sizes on summit

Discussion in 'Celebrity Cruises' started by Linda & Jim, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Linda & Jim

Linda & Jim Guest

thinking about booking the summit & was considering a Cat 1 cabin. How does that
    compare to the aft Cat 3 cabin or even a sky suite. There are just the 2 of us going and for price vs cabin what would be the best for room size / balcony size. Thanks for the info - we have never cruised with celebrity and would like to try this line out. Linda

2. I have sailed on the Infinity, which is almost identical. I was in a cat 1a and was very happy with the size. Has a small love seat sitting area - PLENTY of storage space, nice sized bathroom. I think its great for 2 people without spending the extra to move up to a suite. Please email me with any more questions

3. paulfredo

paulfredo Guest

Cat. 3 is great, particularly the corners. The balcony is HUGE. I wouldn't trade it for anything but the penthouse suites. Cat. 3 on the Millie class ships are bigger than the cat. 1's.

paulfredo

4. Jim Muller

Jim Muller Guest

Summit cabins...

Category 1A, B, or C:
    Cabin: 191 Sq ft
    Balcony: 41 sq ft

Category 3 or FV: Cabins facing aft
    Cabin: 271 sq ft
    Balcony: 242 sq ft

Category SS - Sky Suite...includes butler service
    Cabin: 251 sq ft.
    Balcony: 57 sq ft.

Personally, we can do without the butler service. The Cat FV cabins are the much better value. There are also some well-placed Cat 2 cabins that can save you money while providing a nice location...170 sq ft with oversized balconies. Check out the Summit deck plans on...

http://www.cruisestateroom.com-847932-Summit-summit.htm

5. Linda & Jim

Linda & Jim Guest

Thanks for the information everyone. I can't wait to book our next one. Of course we still need to cruise in November but need to look to the future. Linda