Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Calypso Band Mega 4

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by floridacruiseplanner, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Does anyone know where the calypso band Mega 4 is? They used to be on Royal Caribbean ships...

2. TampaMike

TampaMike Guest

I tried to find something but this band has practically no web presence at all.
    I found a couple of forum posts that mentioned them and I found 2 music collections
    by them "Caribbean Cruise Party" and "Caribbean Pool Party" nothing else.

3. Mbandy

Mbandy Guest

=yeah Good job Mike. I searched for a long time and didn't find anything. Wouldn't mind having those two CD's though.

4. Lisa88

Lisa88 Guest

I have both of those cd's. I got them on my first Mariner cruise, back in 2003. That
    band was awesome. They are two of my favorite cd's. I can tell you that they were
    recorded at Sky Studios in St Vincent. Their telephone number is 1-784-457-590s,
    or you can email them at adrianb77@mdtmail.com. Maybe you can see if they are
    still available. Hope that helps. Lisa

5. Thanks! I loved them too. I thought they were the best calypso band I've ever heard. I'm writing to the entertainment director for RCCL and ask if they can get them on the Oasis.... THAT would really be a treat! Awesome ship, junior suite, cruising with best friends and Mega 4! Does it get any better?

6. Mecanico

Mecanico New Member

Just wanted to let all of you know that the calypso band mega 4 is still with royal caribbean. They are in the allure of the seas. I just took a cruise with them and for my surprise they were the ones playing in the pool area. It was great. The last time i saw them was in the adventure of the seas a few years back.

They still sell both cd's on board

7. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up.-- They are great