• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Can you name the top 10 man-made wonders in the world?

R

Rick & Jenny

And how many have you visited so far? Good luck to you all. I will put my answer later..... Jenny

H

Hucc

Great Wall of China
Pyramids
Angkor Wat
Panama Canal
Sidney Opera House
Taj Mahal
Mount Rushmore
Trans-Siberian Railroad
Machu Picchu
Golden Gate Bridge

I've only seen (and been on ) the Golden Gate.

E

Einstein

Well I know Niagara Falls was one and I have visited that so thats one. :lol I believe the Grand Canyon, Gr8 Pyramid of Giza, Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii (which we visited last April), Yellowstone National Park, Amazon River , Northern Lights , Mount Everest, Great Barrier Reef, and Victoria Falls.

and U did get me because I know see its Man Made Wonders. :lol Good Brain Teaser Jenny. :thumb

T

Tread

Hucc, I was real impressed that you had been to so many until I saw the bottom comment! :lol I'm with you, of those you have listed, I have only been on the Golden Gate Bridge (twice) :grin

Interesting thread Jenny! :]

B

Bungeeman

The Panama Canal is the only visit I can claim. I guess I've got a lot more traveling to do.

Some of these are awfully hard to get to by cruise ship, though.

H

hstrybuf

Good idea Jenny! I can't wait to see the answers, but I'd say Hucc is probably right on! Of all of those he listed I've been to Mount Rushmore.

R

Rick & Jenny

Hucc, you are really quick about this:thumb. But according to the Travel channel you only listed 3 right. There are another 7 MAN MADE wonders in the world. Get them out someone.....:help

T

Tread

Hoover Dam? Superdome? Those twin towers in Thailand (whatever they are called :dizzy )

Will work on thinking about more . . . .

A

Anonymous User

Alaska Highway, Effel tower, Empire State Building, Ice Hotel in Quebec and of course the Golden Gate Bridge. Empire State Buliding is the only one I have been to. Still thinking here.,,,,and that could be dangerous.

E

Einstein

Hiccup .. Jenny already had a manmade Martooni so I think the Manhattan will have to wait. :grin

R

Rick & Jenny

Tread, you got one right:thumb
From Hucc's list I've been to three:

The Great Wall of China
Golden Gate Bridge
Sydney Opera House

I could add 2 more from Travel channel top 10 list:)

Jenny

H

HoosierGirl

What about the Chunnel (Joining France & England), Eiffel Tower, Golden Gate Bridge, Hoover Dam, Mount Rushmore - I've had the pleasure of seeing these.

Great Wall of China
Pyramids
Panama Canal
Taj Mahal
Sydney Opera House

Your right most of these would be hard to see on a cruise. LOL