Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Captain's Circle Website

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by cannonball, Sep 3, 2002.

1. cannonball

cannonball Guest

Has anyone had any luck trying to logon to the new Captain's Circle website? I read a rumor on the main board that you could get a $10 shipboard credit for your next cruise if you filled out some forms that are on it. Does anyone know how long this offer is going to last?

Thanks, Blair

2. BurBunny

BurBunny Guest

I was able to get in yesterday and get everything done for the $10 credit. I must have caught a window as I know most people are still having difficulties.

Good luck!

3. Elise

Elise Guest

I was also able to get in yesterday and register - get $10.00 credit. Most areas under my name had an astrisk stating still under construction. I have not been able to get anywhere near since - can't even login

4. dsawyer

dsawyer Guest

Hi, I was the one who started the rumor. It really isn't a rumor but it probably seems to be because more people have said they couldn't get their credit than got it. I certainly hope Princess gets the site working soon. It really is a mess right now.

Star Princess/Spring Break-4/12/03
    [​IMG]

Going to Tahiti/Tahitian Princess/8/1/03
    [​IMG]

5. seamom

seamom Guest

It certainly is a mess!! I was getting a blank screen but tonight thought it was my lucky night......did all the registering only to get a screen that says...welcome and asks me to register again!!! GRRRRR.....

Is the $10 credit only for Platinum or have Gold members received it too???

6. BurBunny

BurBunny Guest

Seamom,

I'm only Gold (darn it) and I got the $10 credit, too :)

7. Toto

Toto Guest

Still trying to get into the site here with absolutely NO luck whatsoever. Just keeps telling me the page doesn't exist. But I will keep trying. :)

8. seamom

seamom Guest

For me it is always, come back in 24 hours due to technical problem....this site is the pits. They should just put an under construction sign on it so we don't waste time trying!

9. Toto

Toto Guest

Well I think I solved part of the problem here. I was trying to access it from one of the other pages. When I went to the home page it let me in, FINALLY. Now the only problem I have is that it will not let me log in to access information about my Captains Circle membership. I do think something is defiinitely wrong there as I requested my password just to make sure that it would come back the same. It said it would be immediately sent to my email address and I am still waiting here.

10. BurBunny

BurBunny Guest

Toto,

Don't hold your breath. That feature hasn't worked in WEEKS =(. Neither has the online request for brochures - I had to call Princess directly to get some.

There are deeper glitches to this site than just the Captain's Club. Princess needs to rethink who they're using for programming here :-x

11. Toto

Toto Guest

I figured as much Amber. But I think it is more like months that there has been a problem. I ordered a brochure for the Star Princess and had totally forgot about it until you mentioned it, it was months ago and it never has arrived. :(

12. Jackie D

Jackie D Guest

Princess needs to get its operations at home working as well as they do onboard. They are taking reservations for ships for which there are no brochures and plans, or pre/post hotel arrangements. It is pretty impossible to get any information for new ships or itineraries.

13. Toto

Toto Guest

I agree Jackie for a cruise line that is so great, why they can't get their act together on their web site and have their brochures out on schedule is beyond me?????????

14. cannonball

cannonball Guest

I was able to log in yesterday, however, neither one of my Princess cruises are showing up on my cruise history. It saws to call a 1-800 number to fix this but I haven't yet because if the website works this bad I can only imagine how long I'd have to hold on there ;).

15. seamom

seamom Guest

If you are having troubles with the site, consider calling the Captain's Circle number during 8-6 Pacific times at 1-800-Princess and hit 5. The rep I had was so nice and friendly and it only takes minutes to correct any info.

I've asked them to consider changing their email login to include C@addies which don't work at the moment...possibly because of the hyphen.

Got my credit and ready to enjoy............