• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Carnival coupons $100 off?

C

cfarley

Has anyone used these coupons. They are good through the end of the year and according to my agent through Carnival, all I have to do is put my confirmation number and Id info on the back and send it in. I got the coupons off ebay for $3.00, if it goes as expected it will save my $100.

Any thoughts?

Cfarley

T

Teresa B

I used the one from the entertainment book and it worked. I sent it in and within a couple weeks the credit was on my account.

C

cfarley

Teresa,
where did you send the coupons in to. My Carnival agent said to send them into the address on the back, but there is no address. I called and they gave me an address, but reluctantly. I would like to be sure of where I am sending them, once they are in the mail, they're gone.

Thanks,

Cfarley

T

Teresa B

I wish I could remember. They woman I spoke with gave it to me and I didn't save it. What's the address they gave you? Maybe if I see it I will remember. Seems they gave me the name of a person to address it to also.

C

cfarley

They told me,

Carnival Cruise Lines
3655 N.W. 87 Ave.
Miami, Fl 33178
Att. Research Dept.

Thanks,

Cfarley

T

Teresa B

That actually sounds like the address I used. I know definately it was Miami, and Attn: Research Dept. is also jogging my memory. I'm sure that's the same address I used and it was taken care of much faster than I thought it would be, within 2 weeks. Make a copy of your coupon and then send it off. I'm sure it will be okay.

Have a great time.

Teresa

S

Starfire_rules

Where does someone get these coupons? I am also going on the Oct 2nd Carnival Victory. We got a $75 room credit when we signed up but another $100 would be great. Us girls love to shop.

C

cfarley

Actually, I bought them off ebay for 3.00 dollars. But I believe they come from the Entertainment Book. Ebay has lots of them out there though.

S

serene56

Not all agencies take these coupons- so make sure that the coupon is good before you spend your money. Some agencies will deep discount a cruise. If you are booked with the cruiselines theyw ill honor the certificate. Please note that these coupons are good for only certaintypes of cabins.

C

cfarley

Serene56, you seem like you know your way around a cruise, do you happen to know which would be cheaper, go through a TA or directly through Carnival for a cruise. So far I havent found anything cheaper than Carnival, and that is before the coupon.

Thanks,

Cfarley

T

Teresa B

Starfire, the coupons can't be used with other discount offers. I re-booked my Oct. 2nd Victory cruise to the Sept.4 Victory and got a better price using the discount they offered instead of the coupon. Actually saved 40.00 to cruise earlier than I planned. What luck.... saved money and get to cruise sooner!!!!!

They are entertainment coupons.

Sorry we'll miss sailing with you.

C

cfarley

What kind of discount did you get, was there a name for it, a promotional code, and did you go through Carnival directly?

Cfarley

T

Teresa B

My itinerary says DP7 under promotional code. We were upgraded from Upper deck to Verandah, but I chose to go to Empress deck (one grade down) because its between two passenger decks. Didn't want to get caught under or over a public area. Also chose the AFT cabin with extended balcony.

P

piglet492

Also pay attention to the wording on the back side of the coupons from the Entertainment book. I tried to use one for an inside cabin on my next cruise and was told I could by the first representative. When I called back to ask some additional questions I found out that it was good for an oceanview cabin or above and I could not use it for a inside cabin. Carnival did come through though, they bumped me up 2 cabin categories.

Carnival Victory 3/9/03
Carnival Glory 10/30/04
Carnival Glory 12/3/05

C

cfarley

What kind of deal did you get with Sams Club, was it cheaper than Carnival direct?

Cfarley

T

Taillon

Yes,it was cheaper it cost $2548.00 for a family of four inside cabin,with all port charges and taxes included.Leaving end of July on Elation seven days.

T

Taillon

Did it all online. I had checked with Carnival directly first and with the TA at our bank. Then someone told me about Walmart travel online..so I checked it out and got to thinking that maybe Sams does something like that as well and I was right! Sams Club saved us about $100 over Walmart and several hundred over the others. This is our first cruise so I really didnt have a clue what I was doing but I think I got it worked out very nicely!

C

cfarley

Doesn't seemed to be even close to that price now. How far in advance did you book? I did notice that Sams Club is 120 bucks cheaper than I am getting through Carnival, only becuase they are giving me two free upgrades. So I can pay for the Riviara Deck and get the Upper Deck, which is what I want.

Cfarley