Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Carnival coupons $100 off?

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by cfarley, May 25, 2005.

1. cfarley

cfarley Guest

Has anyone used these coupons. They are good through the end of the year and according to my agent through Carnival, all I have to do is put my confirmation number and Id info on the back and send it in. I got the coupons off ebay for $3.00, if it goes as expected it will save my $100.

Any thoughts?

Cfarley

2. Teresa B

Teresa B Guest

I used the one from the entertainment book and it worked. I sent it in and within a couple weeks the credit was on my account.

3. cfarley

cfarley Guest

Teresa,
    where did you send the coupons in to. My Carnival agent said to send them into the address on the back, but there is no address. I called and they gave me an address, but reluctantly. I would like to be sure of where I am sending them, once they are in the mail, they're gone.

Thanks,

Cfarley

4. Teresa B

Teresa B Guest

I wish I could remember. They woman I spoke with gave it to me and I didn't save it. What's the address they gave you? Maybe if I see it I will remember. Seems they gave me the name of a person to address it to also.

5. cfarley

cfarley Guest

They told me,

Carnival Cruise Lines
    3655 N.W. 87 Ave.
    Miami, Fl 33178
    Att. Research Dept.

Thanks,

Cfarley

6. Teresa B

Teresa B Guest

That actually sounds like the address I used. I know definately it was Miami, and Attn: Research Dept. is also jogging my memory. I'm sure that's the same address I used and it was taken care of much faster than I thought it would be, within 2 weeks. Make a copy of your coupon and then send it off. I'm sure it will be okay.

Have a great time.

Teresa

7. Where does someone get these coupons? I am also going on the Oct 2nd Carnival Victory. We got a $75 room credit when we signed up but another $100 would be great. Us girls love to shop.

8. cfarley

cfarley Guest

Actually, I bought them off ebay for 3.00 dollars. But I believe they come from the Entertainment Book. Ebay has lots of them out there though.

9. serene56

serene56 Guest

Not all agencies take these coupons- so make sure that the coupon is good before you spend your money. Some agencies will deep discount a cruise. If you are booked with the cruiselines theyw ill honor the certificate. Please note that these coupons are good for only certaintypes of cabins.

10. cfarley

cfarley Guest

Serene56, you seem like you know your way around a cruise, do you happen to know which would be cheaper, go through a TA or directly through Carnival for a cruise. So far I havent found anything cheaper than Carnival, and that is before the coupon.

Thanks,

Cfarley

11. Teresa B

Teresa B Guest

Starfire, the coupons can't be used with other discount offers. I re-booked my Oct. 2nd Victory cruise to the Sept.4 Victory and got a better price using the discount they offered instead of the coupon. Actually saved 40.00 to cruise earlier than I planned. What luck.... saved money and get to cruise sooner!!!!!

They are entertainment coupons.

Sorry we'll miss sailing with you.

12. cfarley

cfarley Guest

What kind of discount did you get, was there a name for it, a promotional code, and did you go through Carnival directly?

Cfarley

13. Teresa B

Teresa B Guest

My itinerary says DP7 under promotional code. We were upgraded from Upper deck to Verandah, but I chose to go to Empress deck (one grade down) because its between two passenger decks. Didn't want to get caught under or over a public area. Also chose the AFT cabin with extended balcony.

14. piglet492

piglet492 Guest

Also pay attention to the wording on the back side of the coupons from the Entertainment book. I tried to use one for an inside cabin on my next cruise and was told I could by the first representative. When I called back to ask some additional questions I found out that it was good for an oceanview cabin or above and I could not use it for a inside cabin. Carnival did come through though, they bumped me up 2 cabin categories.

Carnival Victory 3/9/03
    Carnival Glory 10/30/04
    Carnival Glory 12/3/05

15. Taillon

Taillon Guest

Do you have to book thru Carnival to use these coupons? We booked thru Sams Club
    Brett

16. cfarley

cfarley Guest

What kind of deal did you get with Sams Club, was it cheaper than Carnival direct?

Cfarley

17. Taillon

Taillon Guest

Yes,it was cheaper it cost $2548.00 for a family of four inside cabin,with all port charges and taxes included.Leaving end of July on Elation seven days.

18. cfarley

cfarley Guest

Did you actually go in Sams Club or book online?

Cfarley

19. Taillon

Taillon Guest

Did it all online. I had checked with Carnival directly first and with the TA at our bank. Then someone told me about Walmart travel online..so I checked it out and got to thinking that maybe Sams does something like that as well and I was right! Sams Club saved us about $100 over Walmart and several hundred over the others. This is our first cruise so I really didnt have a clue what I was doing but I think I got it worked out very nicely!

20. cfarley

cfarley Guest

Doesn't seemed to be even close to that price now. How far in advance did you book? I did notice that Sams Club is 120 bucks cheaper than I am getting through Carnival, only becuase they are giving me two free upgrades. So I can pay for the Riviara Deck and get the Upper Deck, which is what I want.

Cfarley