Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Carnival Fantasy

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by oceanbound, Oct 14, 2002.

1. oceanbound

oceanbound Guest

A couple of questions for the Fantasy:
    Are there radios in the rooms or music available?
    How's the coffee? Should I bring my own coffee maker & coffee or is there good coffee on board?

Thanks

2. dgregg

dgregg Guest

I am a coffee addict, I live on Starbucks (which means I like it strong) and the coffee on the Fantasy was adequate. It did the job for the 3 days. I do not remember about the radio or not, I did not spend much time in the cabin.

3. Helen

Helen Guest

*bump*

I'm sailing on the Fantasy this Sunday (November 3rd) and I'd like to know about sound as well. I sleep better with a radio, so should I bring my own or not?

-Helen

4. I have never been on the Fantasy but I just sailed the Vicotory in September and the T.V. has a radio, but I think the Fantasy is older then the Vicotory so I do not know if it would be the same.

Dolphin IV - 98

Sensation- 98

5. I have never been on the Fantasy but I just sailed the Vicotory in September and the T.V. has a radio, but I think the Fantasy is older then the Vicotory so I do not know if it would be the same.

Dolphin IV - 98

Sensation- 98

Norway- 99

Victory-02