Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Carnival Freedom

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by LadyMedic, Mar 2, 2011.

1. LadyMedic

LadyMedic New Member

Will be going on my very first cruise on Sept 4, 2011... It will also be my honeymoon cruise... Would enjoy meeting anyone who is also going on this particular cruise.... :thankyou:

Rachel...

2. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Congrats on your honeymoon, enjoy your cruise.

We do not have a cruise book until Febr 2012

3. LadyMedic

LadyMedic New Member

Thank you for your well wishes... Oh my....2012??? I was about to say that I would go crazy if I had to wait that long but here I've already waited 51 years... My first husband kept having visions of the Titanic and refused to go on one and I sure didn't want to go on one alone... Anyway...Tracey (my fiance) and I are really looking forward to ours... It's been a dream since the days of Love Boat... Are you sailing on Freedom?

4. Mbandy

Mbandy Well-Known Member

Rachel... Congratulations on your dream come true cruise! I've been on 20 and don't plan to stop.

Enjoy :beach:

5. RosieMom

RosieMom New Member

Hello Rachel!

I am also going on the Freedom on 9/4/11. This will be my second trip on the Freedom-we went on it in October 2010 and loved it!

6. earl_m

earl_m Social Host

Congrats on booking your first cruise!!! Honeymoon on your first cruise!It doesn`t get better than that!!!!!!!!!

7. Bronica

Bronica New Member

i will be traveling on 9-8-2012 im so overly ready i'v started packing my bags.. will have to unpack and iron before we leave..lolol..