• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Carnival Legend

K

Ken_2001

After reading all this about Carnival Spirit, I was wondering if anyone has recently been on Carnival Legend lately.

The wife and I sailed on her last may, loved the ship. Just wondering if that ship still sparkles.=huh

K

Ken_2001

Well, then I'll be wishin or raven!! =lolgang Depending the ratings you guys are able to provide!

oh, and please let me know who the Captian and Cruise director is. ( I think it might be Capt. Cupisti <spelling> ) My Capt. was Piere Paolo Scala, and CD was Chris Jeffeson.

Have a great cruise guys and thanx for posting!

S

snowball

Ken - you and dw should go on the Legend 2 day CTN out of New York on 10/22/04. We have a number of people from the other board going on that sailing, and I'm sure you and your wife would fit right in. It is from Friday-Sunday, so it is perfect for a weekend get-away. Then you could see for yourself whether she still sparkles.

K

Ken_2001

You know, I had no idea of the CTN!! and it's really still very nice weather at that time of the year. I really appreciate the scoop snowball! I'm gonna run it by my dw! It will be so nice to meet the other guys too!

I think someone's taking her before that one so I'm still looking forward to their review and I'lll know what the heck to expect. :grin

Post Edited (01-16-04 23:01)

K

Ken_2001

You know, I had no idea of the CTN!! and it's really still very nice weather at that time of the year. I really appreciate the scoop snowball! I'm gonna run it by my dw! It will be so nice to meet the other guys too!

I think someone's taking her before that one so I'm still looking forward to their review and I'lll know what the heck to expect. :grin

Post Edited (01-16-04 23:00)

K

Ken_2001

K

Ken_2001

Post Edited (01-16-04 19:05)

S

snowball

All of the recent Legend reviews I've seen have been very complimentary. This will be my first cruise-to-nowhere, and we are very excited about going on the Legend.

W

wishin

I haven't sailed on Carnival for several years, so it will be interesting to see how things have changed. By the look of it, DH and I will have the ship to ourselves.

K

Ken_2001

Well, I'm in the middle of talkin' to DW, and by the looks of things, she's not exactly saying no!! :) :) :) :)

So it looks like Lainie, Raven, and you wishin and your DH and maybe snowball? so far. I think the ship is big enough for the 6 of us or so. :lol

P.S. I don' t know what the heck happened why my post kept duping!! :lol!! WHen I read your response snowball, I couldn't stop laughing!! =lolgang

S

snowball

Ken - glad to hear the dw is receptive to taking another cruise - that's great news. :grin We have about 35 people booked for the CTN from over on the cc boards too, and it seems that the CTN is selling well - in fact it will probably sell out soon. Some categories are already gone.

W

wishin

Ken, what dates are you looking at? I think we'll have the ship to ourselves. I can't find anyone else on our sailing.

Right now I'm doing some research into the ports and what we want to do. Do any of you have any ideas. We're on the southern route.