• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CARNIVAL MIRACLE

K

ksbateau

Yes, we're going 3/29 as a family (spring break), it's our first cruise and I'm practically counting the days! CAN'T WAIT!!!! I can't believe we get to be on a brand new ship!!!

E

Ebbtide

That's great! We are two couples from Ormond Beach, that's 1 1/2 hours south of JAX. My husband and I did the the Nor. SUN in Dec., however the other couple have only cruised once before. We are looking forward to a wonderful sailing. ~~~~

Joyce and Bruce
Ann and Bill

K

Kellympmo

We are going to be on the 3/20/04 sailing. 4 late twentysomethings on Spring break...(my sister's a teacher :). Can't wait!!

E

Ebbtide

We live in FL and hope to meet you. We are two couples from the Daytona Beach area, but much older than you are I am sure. However, we love a good time and would like to meet you.
Joyce and Bruce - Nelson
Ann and Bill - Blocker

S

shipmate5967

We booked the March 29th this week. Looking forward to it.

John

Post Edited (02-03-04 23:07)

J

jimlinalf

First cruise ever, 3/26 from our hometown port of Jacksonville, born and raised here. Can't wait.

Jim and Linda

B

beachedparrot

Hey I am 25 from Jacksonville and will be on the 3/20 sailing also.
Ready to sail....

D

doodlefan

We are Canadian flying out of Toronto to JAX and cruising the Miracle April 9th.

ANybody else out there on these dates.

Tara

S

sunpuppy

Also sailing Carnival Miracle on March 29 with my niece, mother & her friend. Looking forward to a great new ship and good times.

My mother & I live in Jax, the other are two coming from Michigan. Let the count down begin!

J

justn15

I am a 20 year old traveling on the micacle the 20th for spring break with my family and also with my 20 year old cousin and her family. Cant wait to let lose on spring break again this year last year it was florida and now this cruise. Great times!!!!