Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

CARNIVAL MIRACLE

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Ebbtide, Jan 6, 2004.

1. lovecruising

lovecruising Guest

Sailing out of Baltimore on the Miracle with my husband ... May 16th!

2. We are going on the Miracle Nov 21.. Please post all when you get back... Cant wait to hear... anyone book a pre or post cruise out of Tampa?

3. glorybee

glorybee Guest

WIll be on 4-17 also, with hubby, sister ,her hubby, Mom and friend.

4. LadyJag1

LadyJag1 Guest

My hubby and I are sailing on 4/17! I can't wait!

5. Just booked for 3/29 on Miracle today . Traveling with my two girls, niece, her husband and their 3 kids. I have a cat 11 on Empress and they are in 8A on Main. Can't wait!

6. CorTim

CorTim Guest

Twenty members of my family and I are sailing on the 9/5/04 cruise.

7. andychris

andychris Guest

We want to go on this boat from NY in August. Still playing a game with finding the best rate. I know this is peak season but want a discount.
    Is anyelse going in August? Did you book yet or is it too early for deals?

8. kujobie

kujobie Guest

In my experience it's cheapest to book as early as possible. If the price goes down, you can usually get an upgrade or shipboard credit simply by calling your TA.

9. slhornberger

slhornberger Guest

My family, friends and I (all 30+ of us) will be on the Oct 24th sailing from Baltimore!!!

Anyone joining us??? My travel agent says this cruise is all sold out!

10. taxmanhbr

taxmanhbr Guest

Just booked -July 10, 2004 from NYC

11. SusanCruizin

SusanCruizin Guest

Have reservations for the first cruise out of Tampa on November 7th!! Can't wait!

12. sacockrell

sacockrell Guest

I'll be going on this cruise along with a fairly large group we are from Paducah Ky and this will be our second cruise together. We can't wait!!!

13. hkolln

hkolln Guest

14. ella

ella Guest

December 19th!!

15. Hey, My family (My mother,father, me(16), and little brother(11)) are going on a cruise on the miracle August 21. We got a really good price for the four of us on that date from CruiseValue.com. You might want to check that site out if you already haven't. Just giving you a good site (In which I believe it is to be). Good Luck, and I hope you find what you're looking for on that site.:)

The TA(s) work really well with you, and my parents love how they work with you.

16. We are booked on the Miracle July 3...me, hubby, and 3 sons 12, 15 and 16! Can't wait! Looking forward to hearing all of your reviews when you get back!

17. jimlinalf

jimlinalf Guest

Just got our docs today in the mail for the 3/26 sail, funny, I emailed carnival on friday asking about documents,, ha, what a coincidence.

Jim

18. Sailing out of Jax. on 4/17! First time in room with a balcony - I feel like such a princess!