• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CARNIVAL MIRACLE

K

kurioskitty_99

We are going on the Miracle Nov 21.. Please post all when you get back... Cant wait to hear... anyone book a pre or post cruise out of Tampa?

C

Crazy for Cruising

Just booked for 3/29 on Miracle today . Traveling with my two girls, niece, her husband and their 3 kids. I have a cat 11 on Empress and they are in 8A on Main. Can't wait!

A

andychris

We want to go on this boat from NY in August. Still playing a game with finding the best rate. I know this is peak season but want a discount.
Is anyelse going in August? Did you book yet or is it too early for deals?

K

kujobie

In my experience it's cheapest to book as early as possible. If the price goes down, you can usually get an upgrade or shipboard credit simply by calling your TA.

S

slhornberger

My family, friends and I (all 30+ of us) will be on the Oct 24th sailing from Baltimore!!!

Anyone joining us??? My travel agent says this cruise is all sold out!

S

sacockrell

I'll be going on this cruise along with a fairly large group we are from Paducah Ky and this will be our second cruise together. We can't wait!!!

T

ToppBunny1221

Hey, My family (My mother,father, me(16), and little brother(11)) are going on a cruise on the miracle August 21. We got a really good price for the four of us on that date from CruiseValue.com. You might want to check that site out if you already haven't. Just giving you a good site (In which I believe it is to be). Good Luck, and I hope you find what you're looking for on that site.:)

The TA(s) work really well with you, and my parents love how they work with you.

G

green eyed lady

We are booked on the Miracle July 3...me, hubby, and 3 sons 12, 15 and 16! Can't wait! Looking forward to hearing all of your reviews when you get back!

J

jimlinalf

Just got our docs today in the mail for the 3/26 sail, funny, I emailed carnival on friday asking about documents,, ha, what a coincidence.

Jim

C

Caribbean Kitty

Sailing out of Jax. on 4/17! First time in room with a balcony - I feel like such a princess!