Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Carnival triumph questions

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by pennyrolla, Feb 22, 2012.

1. pennyrolla

pennyrolla New Member

Hello. Sorry to bother you all but here's a list of questions. LOL. Do anyone here knows if there's a midnight chocolate buffet on the triumph? The cruise that we're taking leaves on a Saturday for a five day cruise and need to know what day the elegant night is. Do the triumph offers a slot machine tournament? Also, is jackpot party slot machines on board? This is an oldie slot but still my fav.:clap: Thank you all in advance.

2. Cruisinme

Cruisinme New Member

No midnight chocolate buffet.

On the Triumph 5 Days the Cruise Elegant will be the Second Night (The Night of The First Full Day At Sea).

There are no ship sponsored slot tournaments. Other than knowing there are 213 slots (28 - $1.00, 75 - .25 cent, 6 - .05 cent, 28 - .02 cent, 76 - .01 cent) on the Triumph. I don't have any specific machine types.

3. bob61

bob61 New Member

I am just off Triumph a few weeks ago, 4 day cruise. There was a late buffet, but the extravagant midnight buffet has been gone from carnival ships for quite some time. As we were on 4 day cruise I can't say when elegant night is on 5 day. There is a slot machine tournament, I entered and came in second place, that means nothing other than bragging rights as no cash for second place. There is also blackjack tournament, I want as lucky there. No jackpot party on the ship, that is one of my favorites as well. I found golden monkey slot machine to be fun to play, made a few bucks too but gave them up in the other machines.

4. pennyrolla

pennyrolla New Member

Thank you all for your answers. Very helpful.