Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

carribean princess

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by cab, Jun 22, 2011.

1. cab

cab New Member

we are planing a trip for next april for 14 days on on the carribean princess. the southern carribean never been on a princess before just like to know what it is like? also we would like to go with mini suite but don't know what deck is best. thanks

2. bob

bob Chief Engineer Staff Member

Check your post on Cruise and Travel Chat.

3. Cruizer

Cruizer Well-Known Member

4. gayla59

gayla59 Well-Known Member

I think the mini suites are predominantly on the Dolphin Deck, but I don't think either the Emerald or the Dolphin would make a big difference.

5. Flamomo

Flamomo Active Member

I disagree, Gayla ........ the mini cabins on both decks are the same, BUT ......
    the balconies for those on the Dolphin deck are completely uncovered, with no protection from rain or too much sun, and are totally visible from the higher balconies, so there is no privacy. For most people, privacy is not a concern, but some do prefer protection from weather.
    The minisuite balconies on the Emerald deck are fully covered, offering weather protection as well as privacy.

6. George C

George C Well-Known Member

great point, I love the mini-suite but did not like the deck not being covered at all, try for the emerald if possible

7. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

The mini suite is an experience.. you will love it