• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Catamaran in St. Thomas

Linda&Jim

If we don't travel to St. John by ferry we were thinking of a catamaran tour to St. John with snorkeling. I have tried one company but they only go from 1-4 and we need to be back to the ship by 4:30. I think this is cutting it kind of close as we need to take a cab back to the ship. If anything goes late we miss the ship. They had a morning excursion listed but once I tried to book it only showed an afternoon time frame.
Anyone know of companies that offer cat. excursions from St. Thomas to St. John?

Linda&Jim

Thanks for the information Corky. I had been having trouble finding one to leave in the am. All the afternoon ones only came back at 4pm & then there was travel time back to the ship which leaves at 5pm. Too close for my comfort level to do an afternoon excursion so we just ended up booking with the cruise line. They just added it to their list of activities. It is in the am so think probably the trips I was checking out were probably keeping the time open to do the ship's excursion. Just a guess but we now have what we wanted and in the time frame that we wanted it.
That was not one that I looked at so will bookmark it for future reference. I had checked out the daydreamer which goes out of the ? Wyndham??
Again, thanks