Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Celebrity price controls

Discussion in 'Celebrity Cruises' started by lysolqn, Jul 11, 2005.

1. I just got back from Celebrity Zenith to Bermuda. Prior to my cruise I found out from a friend that prices were slashed a few weeks prior to the cruise, significant price reduction. Unfortunately the on line TA I purchased the tix from only refunded me $400 out of a $1200. This was my 8th cruise, so I am still learning, but through this experience I would suggest everyone should carefully examine the price protection/guarantee policies of the agency/line you are purchasing through.

I was not happy seeing the fare being severely discounted due to poor sales only to have a portion of that refunded. Cruises Only is the agency my tix were purchased through. I appealed to their "management" and they told me "sorry".

I am about to purchase tix for an Eastern Caribbean cruise. This time I will be much more cautious.

2. gogomo

gogomo Guest

We always book thru Costco Travel. They consistently have the lowest price and often have kicks backs to sweeten the package.... this year we got a $125 costco gift card, 2 years ago our tips were prepaid by them for our entire party...