Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Ch@os Cruisers on the Dawn Princess Sign in PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by Toto, Jul 30, 2002.

1. Toto

Toto Guest

How about all Ch@os Cruisers sign in here when they find this new addition?

2. seamom

seamom Guest

Okee dokeee.....that's my family!! I figure we should have a file just for CH@OS....hahaha

3. BurBunny

BurBunny Guest

I'm here!

4. Tread

Tread Guest

US TOO! My beautiful better half and I are ready and waiting! (impatiently I might add)

B)

5. Sandy

Sandy Guest

:wave Sandy, Dick, and Matt checking in! :wave

6. Ali

Ali Guest

I'm here too. Checking in with the rest. Can't wait until January 8th to get out of town.

7. CruiserSara

CruiserSara Guest

Yeah a new place to peak into every five minutes!! Sara and James checking in!!

8. Boops

Boops Guest

Bette 'Boops' and Jerry and our cruising buddies Laraine and Ray checking in for the pre and post parties and the cruise. It's getting closer!

9. mimi

mimi Guest

I like this. :) Just to remind you guys, I just can't wait for Star Princess on 05/03/03.
    yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
    Mimi

ps: as you can see, i'm a little out of control. :)

10. Maw

Maw Guest

Maw and Paw here . sorry so slow just thought to open these new places. Great.

11. Gigi

Gigi Guest

Maw you and me both (lol) Gail & luis checking in! :)

12. Ginnylou

Ginnylou Guest

Ginnylou here, count me in. All set for pre and post cruise party, just let me know when and where. :party

13. CruiseDiva

CruiseDiva Guest

Hmmm... any of you "unaccompanied" ladies need a roomie? I wanna join the Ch@os!!!

14. BurBunny

BurBunny Guest

<perk> Linda! Am I hearing what I think I'm hearing?

Woooohooooooo! :dance :dance :dance

15. Ali

Ali Guest

Oh Linda you should have let us know. We could have gotten a cabin that held 3. The Cat. BA that we have only holds 2. Maybe we can find you a "roomie?" Or maybe Boston's J will decide to quit that job of hers and come with us. ....LOL Just kidding Judy, wouldn't want that Mingo Dude to get his beak out of whack.

16. heartland

heartland Guest

Dennis and Betty from Oregon checking in for Ch@os cruise 1/9/03.

17. Maw

Maw Guest

Linda that sounds good think Ginny may be traveling alone. Know in past has.

18. CruiseDiva

CruiseDiva Guest

We may be able to get something set up here... GinnyLou, check your email!!! :)

19. hstrybuf

hstrybuf Guest

Checking in here, Deb in KC. Woo hoo Linda! Hope you can make it!

20. Virginia

Virginia Guest

Ginnylou has checked her e-mail and waiting to see how it all works out. :wave