Charles (Captain Weather) Updates-November

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
UPDATE:

Charles had a good weekend. Still no phone (his son said there isn’t even a phone jack in his room). Surgery is today at 11am I think. He’ll be out of it most of the day so I probably won’t know anything until tomorrow around lunch time.

I started a new thread because the other two were becoming unwieldy.

I'll post as I hear anything - Charles should be in pre-op as I write. Let's pray and keep good thoughts that surgery is uneventful for him.

Mary Ann

connie seabee

Community Sponsor
Mary Ann, once again Thank You for keeping us updated on Charles progress. Continued prayers and good wishes that the surgery goes well.

Corky

Thnx for the update, Shipmaven. We look forward to good news later that all went well and that he is out of recovery.

Mgram

I know we ALL thank Charles' son for keeping in close contact with you......our MESSENGER. Thanks to both of you!

Gramma Ann

Thanks for posting Mary Ann. I've been checking through out the day. Hope tomorrow we have good news, and that he is doing splendidly.

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Your prayers and kind comments are very much appreciated. I don't know if I'll have an update this evening.

Actually, it's another of Charles' relatives keeping me posted, not his son.

Mary Ann

sage

Thank you for the updates Mary Ann. I pray that the next update will be good news about the surgery. Prayers continue for Charles and his family.

Mbandy

Judi, Mal, Tobyn, Bread and I were thinking about Charles when we met here in Las Vegas this afternoon. Thanks Mary Ann for keeping us posted.