Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cher was at MY Wegmans

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by Anonymous User, Nov 23, 2004.

1. She was here last night in concert. AMAZING how that women at that age looks so good. Ok, I wont go there :lol Very talented. Great show.

In the beginning of the show, she mentioned how she went to Wegmans and the crowd went nuts.

2. red stripe

red stripe Guest

Perhaps that is her beauty secret...... not slaving in the kitchen :grin

3. Than what is my excuse :lol

4. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Too Funny Suer!

5. tw1nk1es

tw1nk1es Guest

a midwest question - what is Wegman's?

6. tw1nk1es omg gasping here. Wegmans is my home away from home. http://www.wegmans.com/

Wegmans is a locally owned grocery store. It is also my clock room aka kitchen. I (and hooked/kisses) are very spoiled by what Wegmans has to offer.

7. rhen33

rhen33 Guest

Thanks for cher ing....

8. tw1nk1es

tw1nk1es Guest

Hey, this is central Illinios - there are no upscale groceries. I recently drove 90 miles to buy fennel!

9. nieciez

nieciez Guest

We have two in Northern VA (Sterling and Fairfax) but not in the Fredericksburg area....can you see about doing something about that for me Suer?

10. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

Wegman's I can get used to. Everytime I hear Piggly Wiggly, that name just kills me. I lose it right there! :lol

Hey Sue.. U suppose we'll see cher at the Piggly Wiggly? :grin

11. maw

maw Guest

suer I would put you up against Cher anyday given the amount of money you know she spends to look that way and still has a way to go. Don't get me wrong just wish I could achieve one little bit of her look. and talent.

12. kitten

kitten Guest

Maw, it's a wonder what alittle plastic surgery and load's of money can do for a person!:lol

13. bikevegas

bikevegas Guest

I love Piggly Wiggly!:AL:USA

14. Kilted1

Kilted1 Guest

Cher is coming to Washington in a few weeks. Her opening act is the Village People.

I think she should call her tour "Will Brittney look this good when she's my age?"

15. rhen33

rhen33 Guest

Spear Brittney.:grin

16. Kathy

Kathy Guest

I saw Cher in concert in Toledo this summer. We were close enough to see her fairly well and she looks FABULOUS. She makes no bones about the fact that she's had a number of plastic surgeries. Whatever she's done, she looks great and sounds better than ever.

See who remember Brittney in a few years!

Kathy

17. Ken_2001

Ken_2001 Guest

Brittney Who? I heard she was a singer some time ago. Lasted about 15 minutes. WOOSH! gone. I don't think anyone today will make a mark in musical history to tell you the truth. Main reason being, is because sex sells, not talent. I am sure glad I have all of my Elton Johns, and The Beatles, and The Beach boys..I can go on forever.

I will admit, there is some really good talent out there. I happen to like the group Train, and Rob Thomas, but that's MHO.

18. oriolesfan22

oriolesfan22 Guest

Wegmans needs to come to Cleveland - what a great store! And if it's good enough for Cher, we should have them everywhere!