Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Chocolate-Banana cocktail

Discussion in 'Princess Cruises' started by carolinarockman, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Does anyone have the recipe for the ever-delicious Chocolate-Banana cocktail by Princess?

2. kruznut

kruznut Guest

:wave Sorry i don't have a recipe, but i agree with you that it's very delicious and my favorite drink !! Hope someone can provide a recipe for you ! =bigwave =bigwave =bigwave

3. Cruisnbrat

Cruisnbrat Guest

I love them too can't wait..........
    I know that they have choc. syrup, banassa, cream, ice, and I think that the liquor is Kalauha(?)
    on of course whip cream and sprinkles.
    I think that is what is in it.
    Hope that this helps.

4. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Guest

I've found the recipe for the Chocolate Banana Coctail. (Taken out of my shot book)

1/2 oz Banana Liquer

1/2 oz Dar Creame de Cacao

1/2 oz Cream

5. p.g.

p.g. Guest

I think crusinbrats recipe is the closest, a Princess Chocolate Banana is like a milkshake( for grown ups!)

6. I received this reply to the same inquiry on the Cruise Critic website. I tried the recipe and it is the same as on-board Princess. I substituted half and half cream for the heavy cream. Was it ever good!

"The drink of the day "CHOCOLATE BANANA".. When you get back home and want to make it for your self again the following will provide the same results. Place 7 or 8 Ice cubes in blender, add 4 oz of Heavy Whipping Cream, 1 and 1/2 oz of Hersey Chocolate, 1 oz of Kahlua, 1/2 banana... Blend to milk shake consistency... ENJOY.. Then modify to meet your own preference. Like I used the Hersey Lite and another oz of Kahlua."

I would prefer a little extra kick myself!!

I used the half and half cream because the market was out of heavy cream. The taste is the same.

7. Karry

Karry Guest

Sorry this reply is so late; I wonder if you have exhausted this topic yet. Boy, that drink sounds great. I LOVE Kahlua. I drink the Mudslides. Tho I've never had this drink, it sounds a lot like it could be the Kahlua Banana Mudslide-you can buy it in those big bottles at the store. Probably be cheaper and easier to make, but since I've never had either one, I wouldn't know if it's a good substitute.