Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

choice of caribbean cruise

Discussion in 'Caribbean Ports' started by brobinson, Jan 10, 2010.

1. brobinson

brobinson Active Member

Okay, we have narrowed it down to two cruises. Need to know the best itinerary. Is it better to go to Curacao, Aruba, Dominica, St. Thomas or... Barbados, St. Lucia, St. John's, St. Croix. My gut says the second is better, but please advise.

2. MisterD21

MisterD21 If you take me serious, it's your problem

Hehe... you could always do them back to back and have them both!!!

3. brobinson

brobinson Active Member

Wish we had the time to do that! We both still work, so not possible.

4. MisterD21

Priorities man!!!! work is but a four letter word......but cruising is ZEN.

5. Mr. Utley

Mr. Utley Well-Known Member

A cruise is a good thing to do now and zen. I would take #2.

6. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

Both cruise itineraries would be enjoyable. It is a personal choice. Have fun

7. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

I think I would pick the 2nd one, just by looking at the ports. I might change my mind though if I knew the Time actually spent in Port, and how many days the cruise was.

8. MisterD21

well, with the number of ports i guess it to be a 5 day eastern for one, and maybe a seven day for the other just due to the ports and their locations.

I think each have their own attractions for why you should visit them, but if all else fails... flip a coin, and then take the other cruise next time..

9. brobinson

brobinson Active Member

Well, if we don't work, we don't cruise! Both are 7 night southern Caribbean cruises. I'm leaning toward the 2nd one. Thanks for all the info. I love this site!

10. Mr. Utley

Mr. Utley Well-Known Member

We understand. In fact the cruise addicts store may still have some "will work for cruise" T shirts. Glad to have you aboard!