• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"click here"

S

seamom

Okay ya got me but I was laughing when I did it you clever goose..................but bOB...ain't gonna fall for it twice!

R

red stripe

I have watched this with interest.. from less than one minute after you posted this. And I have to admit to being the very first to click on it :grin

So.. as I see only 13.. now 14 posts to it.. I am wondering.. [large]if everyone who DID click on it responded.. what would the count be now? :grin
I am betting it would be a lot more than 14.
[/large]

S

suer182

This topic is not a joke, nor was it to generate conversation, chit chat, or up ones post count. I had a legit reason for posting this. At first I thought I might have won something :lol

S

suer182

Look in the upper left hand corner of the board(for the men, your other left). Where it says CRUISE@DDICTS in gold, the C@ sun, lounge chair, kite. Every once in a while a "click here" moving tab appears. You click on it and it is another forum of advertising.

edited to add, it looks like a pull tab.

N

nieciez

[quote suer182]Look in the upper left hand corner of the board(for the men, your other left). Where it says CRUISE@DDICTS in gold, the C@ sun, lounge chair, kite. Every once in a while a "click here" moving tab appears. You click on it and it is another forum of advertising.

edited to add, it looks like a pull tab.[/quote]

Ahhhhhh, now I see it! :thumb

R

red stripe

in all the time I have looked at this thread, and now.. all the time I just spent staring.. NOTHING is going on here :grin sorry.. it is a "non event"

Life is short.. and I am shorter :grin