• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Come and Join Us on the Carnival Dream December 7, 2014 Western Caribbean

nieciez

Community Sponsor

A group of us have booked the Carnival Dream out of New Orleans. This is not an “Official” C@ Group Cruise but a group of C@ friends who are cruising together and inviting all you like minded cruiser to come join us if you’d like.

New Orleans is a great city to cruise from, Leatherneck and I plan on coming in 2 days early and this is one of my favorite itineraries with 3 sea days to boot! A little R&R between the Holiday Crazies LOL.

Here is the line up:

Sun New Orleans, LA Depart 4:00 PM
Mon Fun Day At Sea
Tue Cozumel, Mexico 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wed Belize 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thu Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Fri Fun Day At Sea
Sat Fun Day At Sea
Sun New Orleans, LA Arrive 8:00 AM

Some in the group are booked with Skyscraper and other’s their own favorite TA. At the present time Early Saver Prices including all port and taxes are:
Inside: $450pp
Outside: $600pp
Balcony: $710pp

And we even have our own forum in the Group Cruise section so pop on over and take a look and see you all are joining us. Hope we get to see more of you aboard! http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums/f51/

Gayle V

Cruiser's Compass Editor
Dang! Another C@ cruise that I'll miss. Unofficial it may be, but sure to be fun.

Hi Denise, That looks great. Especially the prices. And I would love to sail out of New Orleans, since we haven't done that before. But I don't think I can convince hubby. We have plans to vacation with friends in early November, and this would be too close for another. You all have fun.

MisterD21

If you take me serious, it's your problem
Wish I could.
That is the same day I get off the Eclipse in Miami.
Hehe Christoffer..... you know, you could book a flight from MIA to NOLA and make it to the cruise and do a back to back.... i know, it's tempting, and i'm not helping.... lol

Christoffer

The Euro Connection Special Contributor
Hehe Christoffer..... you know, you could book a flight from MIA to NOLA and make it to the cruise and do a back to back.... i know, it's tempting, and i'm not helping.... lol
That would be awesome, but I think they need me back to work on December 9th.