Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Come and Join Us on the Carnival Dream December 7, 2014 Western Caribbean

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by nieciez, Jan 13, 2014.

1. nieciez

nieciez Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

[​IMG]

A group of us have booked the Carnival Dream out of New Orleans. This is not an “Official” C@ Group Cruise but a group of C@ friends who are cruising together and inviting all you like minded cruiser to come join us if you’d like.

New Orleans is a great city to cruise from, Leatherneck and I plan on coming in 2 days early and this is one of my favorite itineraries with 3 sea days to boot! A little R&R between the Holiday Crazies LOL.

Here is the line up:

Sun New Orleans, LA Depart 4:00 PM
    Mon Fun Day At Sea
    Tue Cozumel, Mexico 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
    Wed Belize 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Thu Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Fri Fun Day At Sea
    Sat Fun Day At Sea
    Sun New Orleans, LA Arrive 8:00 AM

Some in the group are booked with Skyscraper and other’s their own favorite TA. At the present time Early Saver Prices including all port and taxes are:
    Inside: $450pp
    Outside: $600pp
    Balcony: $710pp

And we even have our own forum in the Group Cruise section so pop on over and take a look and see you all are joining us. Hope we get to see more of you aboard! http://www.cruise-addicts.com/forums/f51/

2. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

Wish I could.
    That is the same day I get off the Eclipse in Miami.

3. Gayle V

Gayle V Cruiser's Compass Editor

Dang! Another C@ cruise that I'll miss. Unofficial it may be, but sure to be fun.

Hi Denise, That looks great. Especially the prices. And I would love to sail out of New Orleans, since we haven't done that before. But I don't think I can convince hubby. We have plans to vacation with friends in early November, and this would be too close for another. You all have fun.

4. MisterD21

MisterD21 If you take me serious, it's your problem

Hehe Christoffer..... you know, you could book a flight from MIA to NOLA and make it to the cruise and do a back to back.... i know, it's tempting, and i'm not helping.... lol

5. Christoffer

Christoffer The Euro Connection Special Contributor

That would be awesome, but I think they need me back to work on December 9th.

6. Bonz luvs cruising

Bonz luvs cruising Active Member

We are going on one that leaves on 9/14...can't wait! We'll let you know how it goes. Also we are getting a later flight back so we can hang in N'awlins.