Connecting Rooms

B

Bfox

Good Morning. We are sailing on Legend of the Seas with my parents, Aug. 30th. We have connecting rooms . Does anyone know where the door is for these rooms? We are on Commodore deck , balcony rooms. Was just wondering if this will cut our extra room ?
Bfox

L

Little Irene

I'm wondering that myself, my in-laws have a connecting cabin. One thing I do know is that someone else mentioned, once the door is closed, you can't hear anything from the other cabin.

L

Lady Jag(Bobbie)

We had adjoining rooms on the AOS last month. I can tell you the way it was on that ship and I would think it would be similar.

Yes, it cuts down on your space, but only for the couch. The couch, which normally has enough room for 2 people, will only have room for one person. Once the door is closed, it is VERY quiet. You can leave it open, closed or have it open for a while and then close it. It is usually locked when you get to your cabin when you embark. Your cabin steward has to get a key to unlock it and then it stays unlocked all week. We loved having adjoining cabins even better than having a suite!

A

Anna B.

Our son and grandson had a connecting room with unknown persons, and they said the noise was very bad. He said he never wanted a connecting room again. This was on the SOS which is their oldest ship sailing right now.

R

Rick Weber

> Good Morning. We are sailing on Legend of the Seas with my parents, Aug. 30th. We have connecting rooms . Does anyone know where the door is for these rooms? We are on Commodore deck , balcony rooms. Was just wondering if this will cut our extra room ?

You will lose wall room. :)