Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Connecting Rooms

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Bfox, Aug 18, 2002.

1. Bfox

Bfox Guest

Good Morning. We are sailing on Legend of the Seas with my parents, Aug. 30th. We have connecting rooms . Does anyone know where the door is for these rooms? We are on Commodore deck , balcony rooms. Was just wondering if this will cut our extra room ?
    Bfox

2. Little Irene

Little Irene Guest

I'm wondering that myself, my in-laws have a connecting cabin. One thing I do know is that someone else mentioned, once the door is closed, you can't hear anything from the other cabin.

3. We had adjoining rooms on the AOS last month. I can tell you the way it was on that ship and I would think it would be similar.

Yes, it cuts down on your space, but only for the couch. The couch, which normally has enough room for 2 people, will only have room for one person. Once the door is closed, it is VERY quiet. You can leave it open, closed or have it open for a while and then close it. It is usually locked when you get to your cabin when you embark. Your cabin steward has to get a key to unlock it and then it stays unlocked all week. We loved having adjoining cabins even better than having a suite!

4. Anna B.

Anna B. Guest

Our son and grandson had a connecting room with unknown persons, and they said the noise was very bad. He said he never wanted a connecting room again. This was on the SOS which is their oldest ship sailing right now.

5. Rick Weber

Rick Weber Guest

> Good Morning. We are sailing on Legend of the Seas with my parents, Aug. 30th. We have connecting rooms . Does anyone know where the door is for these rooms? We are on Commodore deck , balcony rooms. Was just wondering if this will cut our extra room ?

You will lose wall room. :)