Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

CONQUEST QUESTIONS! Boarding, leaving and MORE!

Discussion in 'Carnival Cruise Lines' started by Nanni-B., Dec 31, 2003.

1. randk

randk Guest

Lisa, first let me introduce myself, my name is Randy. LOL you seem to have a very great family name there. You can arrive to check in about 11 or 12 that is better said to stand in line to get paperwork and such. New Orleans is very good and fast at checking in at least the last time we were there 2 years ago. You will get your sign and sail cards your cabin, if you dont have that already. Your carryon is scanned than it is time for your boarding picture and than on board you go. Depending on what you plan to do as far as taking stuff on shore. Your camera Id and money for sure. We always make sure we take bottle water from the ship with us and some snacks. You can book shore tours on board or just wander around yourselves. My wife and I have booked a tour in Jamaica with a private company, in Cayman we will probably take a cab or book with the ship and in Cozumel we will shop in the downtown area and eat lunch at a nice place called Pancho's. If you just wander around on the BB here I am sure you will find other answers to questions. Are you arriving early in New Orleans or staying there a day or two after your cruise? any more questions please feel free to ask.

2. randk

randk Guest

Nan, You didnt tell me my clock was wrong. You were going to let us be late. LOL Sandals in Jan in Mn, hard to belive. I need to find me a tropical shirt, I guess I now have a mission.

3. AlliB

AlliB Guest

Hmm.. Let me try that again!

4. AlliB

AlliB Guest

Arrgh..What am doing wrong? LOL

5. AlliB

AlliB Guest

Got it finally! Thanks for the clock, John! Looks really cool!

6. LisaC

LisaC Guest

Oh yea I forgot..the new addison to my family...Randall Mason, my grandson!

7. randk

randk Guest

As I said earlier, you have a great family name there. Randy