Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

constellation info

Discussion in 'Celebrity Cruises' started by toronto21, Feb 3, 2004.

1. toronto21

toronto21 Guest

Sailing on the constellation this march 13th

We have abin 9094 balcony concierge class........

we are ages 26 together for 8 years recently sailedon the radiance over new years

any info on food ......shops onboard.........entertainment....pools etc would be great...or even our cabin cat?.

thanks

2. cfprunner

cfprunner Guest

My wife and I will take our second trip and the 'Milli' class ships this month. I'll give you more details when we return, but I can share with you some of our favorites from our last trip.

1. The Spa: The giant Thalassotherapy pool was a frequent destination for us, and we loved taking our lunch & breakfast in the spa. The fresh and health food was a great way to feel good about really enjoying ourselves at dinner and during the late night bites. We were both training for a marathon so we spent time on the treadmills too.

2. The "distinctively elegant atmosphere" of the specialty restaurants on the milli class of ships was a wonderful experience, well worth the $25/per person.

3. The martini and champagne lounges were a frequent after dinner stop.