• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

COSTCO has the Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker again, and here's a video of it!

Corky

Re: COSTCO has the Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker again, and here's a video of it

Glo - sounds good, thnx for sharing the video. I have a question. Can you make a dinner for 2 or is it making enough for 6 or more? I guess I'm asking, how small can the recipe be? There is only the 2 of us now and I am having to relearn cooking, as in, trying to make smaller meals. :)

Jeanie

Re: COSTCO has the Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker again, and here's a video of it

Thanks for sharing the Video, I would like one

Corky for two is very hard after cooking for a family for many years. I brought a small cock pot thats works like a charm.

GloBug

Senior Flea Coller Tester

You have to have a certain amount of food and liquid in the pressure cooker, but I like to have some leftovers for lunch or dinner the next day. It's the perfect size.

Corky

Jeanie - I'm going to look into a smaller crock pot. Thnx!

Glo - we like leftovers as well...but, it seems I am fixing one meal and we are eating on it all week. Which, okay, may not sound too bad, but one really gets tired of the meal by the 4th or 5th time of eating it. :D And my husband has no place to heat up leftovers, so if it doesn't fit in his thermos, ie...soup, he doesn't take it.

Still, it is a wonderful gadget and I am glad you enjoy it. :)