Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Couple questions on the Jewel Of The Seas

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by Hula Girl, Jan 17, 2007.

1. PH8

PH8 Guest

Ok,if the tux is black.do you use other color for your tie/cummerbunds??Or do you like the basic classic black and white look??

2. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

Basic black for me.....all the colors are in the underwear....that's the tough part.

I wear a dark business suit with regular tie.

BB, you weren't supposed to notice we were discussing clothes over here.....PH must have told you, huh?

3. Breeze

Breeze Guest

Thanks for filling us in on what the FASHION POLICE require, Roland.:D Now another question - Is it required that cummerbund matches dress worn by your wife?=huh This is reminding me of a discussion on what to wear to the senior prom!!! LOL So many decisions to make ... So little time!

4. Roland

Roland Guest

[quote PH8]Ok,if the tux is black.do you use other color for your tie/cummerbunds??Or do you like the basic classic black and white look??[/quote]

I like the "basic classic black and white", but depending on mood and wife´s dress it could be different:

5. Roland

Roland Guest

[quote sanjoseca]

BB, you weren't supposed to notice we were discussing clothes over here.....PH must have told you, huh?[/quote]

Who is BB??

6. Roland

Roland Guest

[quote Breeze]Thanks for filling us in on what the FASHION POLICE require, Roland.:D Now another question - Is it required that cummerbund matches dress worn by your wife?=huh This is reminding me of a discussion on what to wear to the senior prom!!! LOL So many decisions to make ... So little time![/quote]

Have no idea who you are "Breeze", hence no answer about POLICE.
    As for matching colors, see my answer above to Ocala belle!

7. Breeze

Breeze Guest

BB ... Breeze ... Just a couple of other names I'm known by, Roland. You know like how you email me as the "belle down the road".

San - You know PH couldn't resist letting me know you were talking about clothes. That's a first that I couldn't miss out on!!!! The world must be coming to an end or else hell has frozen over!!!:D

8. Roland

Roland Guest

[quote Breeze]BB ... Breeze ... Just a couple of other names I'm known by, Roland. You know like how you email me as the "belle down the road".[/quote]

Thanks for letting me know, Belle down the Road, and my apologies.

9. Breeze

Breeze Guest

Not a problem, Roland. I figured you didn't know who I was.

10. Roland

Roland Guest

But now I know, Belle down the Road.
    And to answer your earlier question, I always bring a black bow tie and cummerbund and a couple of others eg Maroon, Navy Blue and Yellow.

11. Breeze

Breeze Guest

Wow, Roland ... You're a regular fashion plate!!!! You might need to give a couple of other guys I know some advice.:D

12. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

[quote Breeze]Wow, Roland ... You're a regular fashion plate!!!! You might need to give a couple of other guys I know some advice.:D[/quote]

Yea, I agree, Bert and Jeff could stand to learn a few things from R.

13. Breeze

Breeze Guest

For once I have to agree with you, San! They ain't got no style!!:D

14. sanjoseca

sanjoseca Guest

[quote Breeze]For once I have to agree with you, San! They ain't got no style!!:D[/quote]

Well, you fooled me on that answer.