Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cozumel Excursions

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean International' started by CindyB, Sep 4, 2002.

1. CindyB

CindyB Guest

My husband and I are sailing on the ROS in a couple months and I would love some advice on the Cozumel Excusions. We love the catamaran excursions and saw a couple of them listed on the RCI website. We will probably do one of the sunset sails in Key West also. I'd love to hear some thoughts.

Cindy

2. We will be on Grandeur in Nov. and are taking the Catamaran sail, snorkel and beach party excursion in Cozumel. Don't know how we will like it but it sounded fun to us. Never snorkelled before... should be interesting. Hope you enjoy your cruise.

3. Budracer

Budracer Guest

Fury Catamarans are great, and they take you to a beach with drinks and water toys furnished after snorkeling.

4. Vic

Vic Guest

The best thing we did on our cruise in May was swim with the dolphins in Cozumel. It's not listed in the RCL excursion book...you have to book it directly with them at dolphindiscover.com. It was awesome...I highly recommend it.

5. Seawall

Seawall Guest

I have done the Fury Catamaran Excursion in Cozumel, and it was really fun. About 45 min of snorkeling, followed by a private beach with volleyball, burgers and drinks for sale, etc. The crew of the Fury really made it an enjoyable time.

6. GaTech

GaTech Guest

My wife and I did a Jungle Jeep tour with Advebtures Naturales. We got to see a couple of Mayan ruins and had a picnic lunch at the base of the lighthouse on the northern most tip of the island. Normally you get to snorkel but the water was too rough the day we went.

-Dave