Cruise Addicts ROLL Call - How long have you been a member?

Gramma Ann

Late August of 1999. Debbie and I were booked on the Celebration,( very first cruise ) and I was reserching cruising stuff while recouperating from a surgery. She and I sailed in October 1999.

Karry

I'm really not sure when I joined. I know we had a NCL cruise booked for November, 2004 and I had never sailed on NCL and I found this probably about 10 months prior to the cruise. But I may be wrong! :shrug::shrug: I do remember Cruise 2 and I do remember the "crash" of the board. What I don't remember is the Red Stripe Mystery cruise. Anyone care to share the story?? My one regret is that I have never gone on an @ddict group cruise. :bawl: But since we sail from Manhattan and on CCL it's never worked out. I have "met" a lot of wonderful people here, tho,and consider you all "friends." Enjoy reading about everything! :smile::cool:

Calgon1

Awaiting results of mental evaluation
I believe it was back in 1999, just before SunFlower and I took our first cruise together ... that I "discovered" C@s and opened with my UPL ....

Last edited:

iluvcruzin

I joined during the Cruise2 migration.

Calgon - in 1999 it was different website in which you created your UPL. The one with a wheel on the home page. I remember because we helped you with additions.

JANPEP

Community Sponsor
I joined when people were trying to guess who Red Stripe was. I have been on many of the group cruises & made many friends. Its the 1st place I come every morning. Dont know what I would do without this great board.

connie seabee

Community Sponsor
I joined Sept 2001. We were planning our southern cruise. I saw this site mentioned on another site, so I dropped in to check it out and stayed here ever since.

DougH

I joined pretty much right at the start during the migration from the other boards. Met a great group of friends here and on the RSMC cruise,a lot of who i still travel with. Our next group cruise is in Jan 2013 so we've been together for over 11 years. Sure have met some great poepl here at Cruise Addicts

Doug

Calgon1

Awaiting results of mental evaluation
You're right! It's coming back to me now ...

OK, so the next question is, when did I start posting here??? Any help would be appreciated .....