Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cruise Addicts ROLL Call - How long have you been a member?

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by John, Oct 17, 2012.

1. audrey

audrey Well-Known Member

it was right before the red stripe cruise

2. S&M in Pgh

S&M in Pgh Well-Known Member

We joined in 2004, but changed our login in 2005.

Mike

3. Gramma Ann

Gramma Ann Well-Known Member

Late August of 1999. Debbie and I were booked on the Celebration,( very first cruise ) and I was reserching cruising stuff while recouperating from a surgery. She and I sailed in October 1999.

4. George C

George C Well-Known Member

About 10 years ago, been cruising since 1975.

5. Cruizer

Cruizer Well-Known Member

I've been here ever since the day I joined.

6. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

I'm really not sure when I joined. I know we had a NCL cruise booked for November, 2004 and I had never sailed on NCL and I found this probably about 10 months prior to the cruise. But I may be wrong! :shrug::shrug: I do remember Cruise 2 and I do remember the "crash" of the board. What I don't remember is the Red Stripe Mystery cruise. Anyone care to share the story?? My one regret is that I have never gone on an @ddict group cruise. :bawl: But since we sail from Manhattan and on CCL it's never worked out. I have "met" a lot of wonderful people here, tho,and consider you all "friends." Enjoy reading about everything! :smile::cool:

7. BSeabob

BSeabob Reinststed due to good behavior-Subject to change Staff Member

After you sometime .. :cheer:

8. PWed

PWed Active Member

We have been members since 2007

9. JacquieP

JacquieP Well-Known Member

Since about 2004, and we've met lots of new and dear friends here.

10. Calgon1

Calgon1 Awaiting results of mental evaluation

I believe it was back in 1999, just before SunFlower and I took our first cruise together ... that I "discovered" C@s and opened with my UPL ....

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  11. earl_m

earl_m Social Host

Iam notsure , but somewhere around the last century

12. BSeabob

BSeabob Reinststed due to good behavior-Subject to change Staff Member

Well that's a while for sure but..... some of us were in from the last Millennium :biggrin:

13. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

I have only been a member since January 2010. My first post was not until August 2010.

/Erik

14. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Well-Known Member

I joined during the Cruise2 migration.

Calgon - in 1999 it was different website in which you created your UPL. The one with a wheel on the home page. I remember because we helped you with additions.

15. Whimsy

Whimsy Well-Known Member

I found this site when I was planning our first cruise in 2005. I came looking for info bit found friends too.

16. gottagoacruzn

gottagoacruzn Well-Known Member

Oh I guess its been since 1998, but I'm also on another board.

Virginia

17. JANPEP

JANPEP Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

I joined when people were trying to guess who Red Stripe was. I have been on many of the group cruises & made many friends. Its the 1st place I come every morning. Dont know what I would do without this great board.

18. connie seabee

connie seabee Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

I joined Sept 2001. We were planning our southern cruise. I saw this site mentioned on another site, so I dropped in to check it out and stayed here ever since.

19. DougH

DougH Well-Known Member

I joined pretty much right at the start during the migration from the other boards. Met a great group of friends here and on the RSMC cruise,a lot of who i still travel with. Our next group cruise is in Jan 2013 so we've been together for over 11 years. Sure have met some great poepl here at Cruise Addicts

Doug

20. Calgon1

Calgon1 Awaiting results of mental evaluation

You're right! It's coming back to me now ...

OK, so the next question is, when did I start posting here??? Any help would be appreciated .....