Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cruise Addicts ROLL Call - How long have you been a member?

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by John, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hooked

Hooked Well-Known Member

I think it was January 2001 while planning our 2nd cruise! I've gone through a lot with you guys..

2. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

We took our first cruise in May of 2004, so I'm guessing I joined about January of that same year.

3. Rubysky

Rubysky Well-Known Member

I started posting late in 2000. I've been a member a lot longer but just lurked.

4. Cuervo Rick

Cuervo Rick Well-Known Member

We have been active since the first Panama cruise, I think that's Feb.of 2003

5. Jill B

Jill B The roaming Aussie

I have been here since late 2002, just before our first cruise. The best people are here on cruise @ddicts, and I have been blessed with meeting you all here, and even more blessed to have met quite a few in person.
    Thanks Captain John for a great site. :thankyou:

6. juvsu

juvsu Active Member

February of 2007. This was just before our Sun Princess cruise where we met Corky and Denny. Ahhhh, the memories.

7. Tobyn

Tobyn Well-Known Member

February 2002 while researching our first cruise . . . . As I recall, it gave me something to do while recovering from surgury. . . . .

8. H2O babe

H2O babe Well-Known Member

Our first cruise was March of 2004 and while I was researching in 2003 I stumbled across this board. I don't post often but always read to keep up with the goings on of the rest of you!

I've never been able to do a group cruise because to my knowledge there haven't been any scheduled between June 15th and August 15th but if I get to retire I sure hope I'll have the chance to go on one!

9. kruznut

kruznut Well-Known Member

I don't remember just how i stumbled on to this board, but i have always enjoyed finding out whats going on with all of you. I think i joined around 2004.

10. Cruise cutie

Cruise cutie Well-Known Member

Mark was looking at cruise info for our cruise in 2004.......it was Fall of 2003-.and he founds Cruise Addicts..I posted about then...he lurks and adds photos for me...we love this site..it's my sanity..and folks we've met on the board and in person...are lifelong treasures now...:)..Joanne

11. gram

gram Well-Known Member

:sunny::sunny::sunny:

It had to be either 2002 or 2003. Was learking for a good while before I posted. My profile said 2004 which is wrong as we went on a cruise in 2003 with good friends we met on the board.

12. Jeanie

Jeanie Well-Known Member

It was sometime in 1999 after our first cruise.... I was a lurker for a long time.... remember the following the redstrip cruise while we were planning our second cruise.... became very active while planning our first group cruise, Panama 2004... that would be 2003... the same year Rick join the addicts family....

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012