Cruise-Addicts, Time for a Roll Call

N

nieciez

Nieciez (Denise Z) reporting in from Locust Grove VA, 15 miles west of Fredericksburg VA or 20 miles east of Culpepper, take your pick :grin Work in Wash DC.

It's been a few months so I thought it was time to stand up and be counted.

B

Beryl

Hi Denise! We used to live in Annandale VA (too bad we didn't get to meet back then) but now you can find us living in the south eastern corner of Beautiful B.C. where the skies have finally cleared and it is shaping up to be a beautiful day!

J

JANPEP

Hi, I'am Jan, a cruise @ddict, checking in from the cloudy & raining Twin Cities of MN.
Waiting for Oct, to get here, when I am going on MOSAIC with a wonderful group of other @ddicts.

D

defritz

Hola!! Erin (defritz).... a native from San Diego. Moved slightly NE to get away from the =screwy housing market!

T

TinaLee

TinaLee, David, and Cory the singing teen (well, for one more year anyway) reporting in from sunny Orlando, Florida!

M

Mgram

Hi..........Pat from Bradenton, FL checking in.

Beryl........I lived in Annandale in 1964-65!

P

PEB

I am still around up here in Duluth Minnesota! I may not be on the boards as much as in the past but you can't quite get totally rid of me.

R

rhen33

Robin checking in from sunny Redington Shores Florida. Along the beautiful Gulf coast 8 miles north of St Petersburg.