Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cruise-Addicts, Time for a Roll Call

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by nieciez, Aug 18, 2005.

1. jk

jk Guest

jk and sk checking in from a suburb of KC

2. Mistover

Mistover Guest

Checking in from Anchorage, Alaska

3. GloBug

GloBug Guest

Glorya checking in from San Pablo, CA, which is in the SF bay area, in the east bay, just north of Berkeley. It's been a sunny blustery day, and now it's so foggy I can't see SF, but I think it's still there!

4. Halcruzer

Halcruzer Guest

Hello from Signal Hill, CA. Glad to be here. Less than 30 days to NCL Star cruise from Vancouver to Los Angeles. Looking forward to this one. I'v never done a freestyle cruise.
    Richard

5. seamom

seamom Guest

OOoops finally saw this.............Susan from Toronto, Ontario..............been here for over five years ......no cruises on the horizon.

6. Cruzin Carol

Cruzin Carol Guest

Carol in California

7. ljeanbrown

ljeanbrown Guest

Laurie and Tony checking in from CT. =bigwave

8. Travelnut

Travelnut Guest

Hi all,
    Joanne checking in from Yorktown, Va. Don't have any cruises planned till Dec 30, 2006 Cruise of the Century,,,,Hummm I think I need to do something about that !!!

9. ginnylou

ginnylou Guest

Ginnylou Here,

Hi everyone, I am in the High Desert of California and it is really hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nigel my traveling companion (he has long legs and is very pink is looking forward to his next cruise on the Mercury in October.

10. Olga

Olga Guest

I'm from the beautiful state of New Jersey (20 miles from Liberty cruise port!)--smack dab in the middle of Middlesex County. Been lurking and posting here for years.

11. mkitchy

mkitchy Guest

Hello from toasty Taft, CA.

12. gyspy79

gyspy79 Guest

Neato! I also used to live in Annandale, VA and work in Washington, DC. Am now in the hill country in Tennessee.

13. Happy2cu

Happy2cu Guest

Donna & Mike from Sussex, WI

:)

14. Cinnamon

Cinnamon Guest

Corinne and John from Surrey, southern England.

Nearly missed this one as I have been going straight over to the Mosaic board recently!

Cinnamon

15. Kim1319

Kim1319 Guest

=eek My bad... I'm a few days late for the Roll Call... But I am here! Its been a while but I'm here,,, checking in from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Having a beautiful day today! And looking forward to tomorrow night to see 3 Doors Down, Staind and Breaking Benjamin in concert!! :thumb :grin

Have a fantastic weekend every! :)

16. LoriAnnM

LoriAnnM Guest

Lori and Patrick checking in from lovely Washington, N.J. land of corn fields. We're both originally from NYC and have settled here for a while. We're looking forward to VOS this November and Oosterdam next July! Addicts with no chance of rehabilitation!

17. cruisechick7

cruisechick7 Guest

wassup from connecticut - right outside nyc! it's been a month since my last cruise on star princess. tryin' to figure out how to get back on ANY ship some time soon. :)

18. KathyN

KathyN Guest

George and Kathy from Windsor, MA in the beautiful Berkshire Hills. We have a long wait for our next cruise- Sept. 2006 on the Caribbean Princess- but it will be back to back E & W. if all goes well.

19. KellyAnne

KellyAnne Guest

Kelly from Troy, Michigan...just two minutes away from the Woodward Dream Cruise...last week. Nice..but, thank heavens it's over!!! :)

20. luvakitten

luvakitten Guest

Hi Everyone
    Ed and Pam Herold saying hello from Northlake Illinois. A western suburb about 15 miles from Chicago. We are getting excited about our Liberty Cruise on 12/10/2005. I dont know if we belong on thes particular list or not but we just can't hold in the excitement. And just a few prayers and thoughts to our friends in Louisianna and all coastal areas in Danger of Katrina. Lets send some positive vibes to them.
    Bless you all
    luvakitten