• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruise @ddicts Bon Voyage for those Hitting the High Seas from 2/25 - 3/3

Einstein

As we have a LARGE contingent of cruisers for the @ddicts Round Up Group heading out early we are posting this Bon Voyage a few days early to give most of the Group a chance to witness their own send off. :clap:

Another Week has passed and once again its time to take a peek at those Cruise @ddicts getting ready to Hit the High Seas this Week. Click on the Link below to join in the Party and get the FULL Effect.

YouTube - Sailaway Party with Wavelength - Ruby Princess - Part 1

Hope the seas are smooth sailing as you raise your glasses high and toast :spyglass: all your Cruise @ddicts Friends!!!

.​

Last edited:

Corky

:spyglass: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!! I know all of you are going to have the Best of Times and the Best Cruise Ever!! Happy Bon Voyage!!! :spyglass:

maw

Wordsmith
Bon Voyage everyone-shame we can't all be on Grand together. Taters you should have talked to Tobyn-right week-wrong ship. Have a great cruise regardless--I am so looking forward to seeing everyone.

Karry

BON VOYAGE to all you lucky cruisers!!! :sunny::clap::boogie::beach::cheer:
Tobyn and Bread, I didn't know Meg was going with you! :doubleup:

Tobyn

WOOT ! ! ! This week! ! ! Bon voyage to all our fellow @ddicts hitting the high seas! ! ! I hope everyone has the best cruise yet!

Guess the cat's out of the bag! :clap: Can't wait to see our fellow @ddicts in just a few short days on the Grand!!!! :cheer: To everyone else sailing this week: have the best time ever!! :doubleup:

Last edited:

reggae

May your days be filled with fun and sunshine, good times and friendship!

Enjoy, and make those wonderful memories :sunny:

maw

Wordsmith
Jeff we were guessing you were going for a while-will be good to see you cand Cara again. glad Meg is coming too Toby and Barb-