• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruise @ddicts Bon Voyage for those Hitting the High Seas from 2/25 - 3/3

Funnel

Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor
Bon Voyage to all of you!

Hope you will have much :sunny: some :cheer: a lot of :dance: and that you take many :camera:!

A special Bon Voyage to the C@ Group cruisers! :spyglass:
I am sure you will have a great cruise!

/Erik

Karry

Ah,so the 3 of you are the mystery guests? I thought MAYBE Joanne and Mark would hop from the Emerald onto the Grand as a surprise!

Whimsy

Bon Voyage to Everyone!
I know the Addicts group is going to have a wonderful time and lots of stories to share.

Have a wonderful vacation!

JANPEP

Community Sponsor
Wishing everyone a wonderful cruise!!!
I know the Cruise-@ddicts group cruise will be alot of fun, sure wish I would have been able to go.

NiteStar

BON VOYAGE to all! I sure everyone will have a fantabulous time! Wishing you all clear skies and smooth sailing.

I'm sooooooo looking forward to the daily diary when the group cruise returns!! :sunny::sunny:

Einstein

BON VOYAGE to all! I sure everyone will have a fantabulous time! Wishing you all clear skies and smooth sailing.

I'm sooooooo looking forward to the daily diary when the group cruise returns!! :sunny::sunny:
I know this will disappoint MANY but there will MOST likely NOT be a Daily Diary submission for this cruise for several reasons. :bawl:One is being 14 Nights it would probably takes US a month to get it posted NOT too mention ALL the photos that go along with it. :whistle: The second and MAIN reason is IMMEDIATELY after we return we have a MAJOR hardwood floor install beginning to be followed immediately after with a Corian countertop install which should take us well into the month of April. :hammer: So as U can tell we will be a tad bit busy upon our return and unfortunately for the Diary Lovers there will be withdrawal but for US it will be exciting as we look forward to the completed renovations. :boogie: I am sure there will be some stories posted and LOTS of photos which will hopefully cut down on the withdrawal this time around. :(

Last edited:

tutak

Getting EVEN closer to suspension
I know this will disappoint MANY but there will MOST likely NOT be a Daily Diary submission for this cruise for several reasons. :bawl:One is being 14 Nights it would probably takes US a month to get it posted NOT too mention ALL the photos that go along with it. :whistle: The second and MAIN reason is IMMEDIATELY after we return we have a MAJOR hardwood floor install beginning to be followed immediately after with a Corian countertop install which should take us well into the month of April. :hammer: So as U can tell we will be a tad bit busy upon our return and unfortunately for the Diary Lovers there will be withdrawal but for US it will be exciting as we look forward to the completed renovations. :boogie: I am sure there will be some stories posted and LOTS of photos which will hopefully cut down on the withdrawal this time around. :(
Can't you just go without sleep?

BTW, we have some neighbors on the cruise with you. Too bad that we can't change places.

red stripe

Can't you just go without sleep?

BTW, we have some neighbors on the cruise with you. Too bad that we can't change places.

Einstein already exists on 5 or 6 hours sleep.. I do not think he can cut back any more.:biggrin:

Tell your neighbors to introduce themselves..

red stripe

Bon Voyage to everyone that is sailing this week.

We know that we are looking forward to meeting up with the Grand Princess Addicts Circle folks, and we will raise our glass in a toast to all or you back home.:cheer::cheer::cheer: