Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cruise @ddicts Bon Voyage for those Hitting the High Seas from 2/25 - 3/3

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Einstein, Feb 21, 2011.

1. MichiganParrothead

MichiganParrothead Well-Known Member

Maw - it was agaonizing to not tell anyone! Kari & I are really excited to see some @ddicts friends again - see you & paw REAL soon!

2. Funnel

Funnel Sweden Unleased - Special Contributor

Bon Voyage to all of you!

Hope you will have much :sunny: some :cheer: a lot of :dance: and that you take many :camera:!

A special Bon Voyage to the C@ Group cruisers! :spyglass:
    I am sure you will have a great cruise!

/Erik

3. Cuervo Rick

Cuervo Rick Well-Known Member

Bon Voyage to all of you!
    Will miss being with you this time around

4. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Ah,so the 3 of you are the mystery guests? I thought MAYBE Joanne and Mark would hop from the Emerald onto the Grand as a surprise!

5. Whimsy

Whimsy Well-Known Member

Bon Voyage to Everyone!
    I know the Addicts group is going to have a wonderful time and lots of stories to share.

Have a wonderful vacation!

6. JANPEP

JANPEP Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Wishing everyone a wonderful cruise!!!
    I know the Cruise-@ddicts group cruise will be alot of fun, sure wish I would have been able to go.

7. NiteStar

NiteStar Well-Known Member

BON VOYAGE to all! I sure everyone will have a fantabulous time! Wishing you all clear skies and smooth sailing.

I'm sooooooo looking forward to the daily diary when the group cruise returns!! :sunny::sunny:

8. Einstein

Einstein Well-Known Member

I know this will disappoint MANY but there will MOST likely NOT be a Daily Diary submission for this cruise for several reasons. :bawl:One is being 14 Nights it would probably takes US a month to get it posted NOT too mention ALL the photos that go along with it. :whistle: The second and MAIN reason is IMMEDIATELY after we return we have a MAJOR hardwood floor install beginning to be followed immediately after with a Corian countertop install which should take us well into the month of April. :hammer: So as U can tell we will be a tad bit busy upon our return and unfortunately for the Diary Lovers there will be withdrawal but for US it will be exciting as we look forward to the completed renovations. :boogie: I am sure there will be some stories posted and LOTS of photos which will hopefully cut down on the withdrawal this time around. :(

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  9. MichiganParrothead

MichiganParrothead Well-Known Member

Yes, there will be many photos!! :camera::doubleup: :biggrin:

10. Einstein

Einstein Well-Known Member

As the saying goes ... A Photo is worth a 1000 words My Friend. :doubleup:

11. tutak

tutak Getting EVEN closer to suspension

Can't you just go without sleep?

BTW, we have some neighbors on the cruise with you. Too bad that we can't change places.

12. DAW

DAW Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I Want To Go!!!

I am sure all will have a great time!!

Bon Voyage!! Take good care of Maw & Paw!!

13. nieciez

nieciez Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Thanks for the BVs everyone as we wish you ALL were sailing with us!

14. gram

gram Well-Known Member

:sunny::sunny::sunny:

Congratulations to all of you. May the skies be blue and the sea calm. Enjoy your cruise!

Evie

15. The Cruiser

The Cruiser Well-Known Member

Bon Voyage @ddicts. :cheer::cheer:

16. red stripe

red stripe Well-Known Member

Einstein already exists on 5 or 6 hours sleep.. I do not think he can cut back any more.:biggrin:

Tell your neighbors to introduce themselves..

17. red stripe

you know we will.

18. connie seabee

connie seabee Well-Known Member Community Sponsor

Bon Voyage to all. I know that everyone will have a great time on the group cruise.

19. Tobyn

Tobyn Well-Known Member

Great photo for wishing someone else a bon voyage! :doubleup: You KNOW we will take care of Maw and Paw.

20. red stripe

Bon Voyage to everyone that is sailing this week.

We know that we are looking forward to meeting up with the Grand Princess Addicts Circle folks, and we will raise our glass in a toast to all or you back home.:cheer::cheer::cheer: