Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cruise @ddicts Bon Voyage for those Hitting the High Seas from 2/25 - 3/3

Discussion in 'Community Message Board' started by Einstein, Feb 21, 2011.

1. NiteStar

NiteStar Well-Known Member

I just read E's post. Now I am sooooo depressed! No diaries!!!! Forget the floors.....I need a diary!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

2. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

I am going to volunteer to go on the cruise and post diaries when I get back; E can stay home and prep the house for all the work that is going to be done!:evil: :doubleup::banana::dance::evil:

3. DAW

DAW Well-Known Member

There is no doubt in my mind MAW and PAW will be taken care of, because you ALLare a great group to travel with!!

4. NiteStar

NiteStar Well-Known Member

:doubleup::doubleup: Sounds good Karry! It's a win-win for me. E gets his floors prepped and I get my daily diary fix! :biggrin::biggrin:

5. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Well-Known Member

Congrats everyone! What a suprise with Jeff, Kari, Barb, Tobyn and Megan joining the group. Wonderful! Sure wish I was going with you all. Bon Voyage!!

6. John F

John F Well-Known Member

Bon Voyage to all!! So sorry that we will miss the Grand Princess group cruise with the gang. I just returned home from Fiji a few days ago (Scuba diving) and just could not fit in the cruise. Enjoy yourselves and have a cold "EL Special" for us. John & Priscilla :0) :0)

7. Linda&Jim

Linda&Jim Well-Known Member

Happy Cruising all!!!!! I hope you have the best one ever....

8. red stripe

red stripe Well-Known Member

:biggrin: ROTFLMAO:biggrin:

9. GloBug

GloBug Senior Flea Coller Tester

Have a wonderful time. Don't do anything crazy you can't tell us about!

10. tutak

tutak Getting EVEN closer to suspension

Please, please do crazy stuff that you can't tell us about. There has to be at least one snitch is a group your size.

11. Judi

Judi Well-Known Member

Better late than never.

Wishing all of you a FANTABULOUS cruise! :doubleup: :cheer: