Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Welcome to our forums!. We are glad you joined us. If you aren't a member already, please Sign Up! Today!

Cruise @ddicts Roll Call !!!

Discussion in 'Know Before You Go' started by John, May 16, 2002.

1. John

John Guest

Checking in from Bradenton, FL USA !!

I have dreams of cold coconut drinks with an umbrella thingy...

Need ship, will travel..

Yes Sir, I have a serious problem.

2. seamom

seamom Guest

Toronto, Canada..............Susan............CH@OS bound

3. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

Aurora, Illinois :thumb checking in!

4. red stripe

red stripe Guest

red stripe..... NC..... also CH@OS bound........John, you WILL have a serious problem if you are not booked on the CH@OS Cruise :lol

5. Beckiep

Beckiep Guest

Central Connecticut checking in.

6. Boston's J

Boston's J Guest

Here Sir! Boston's J from the burbs of Boston, MA present and accounted for Sir!

I need a ship badly and a few coconut drinks too! Enchantment of the Seas October 13th!

Judy

7. Reader

Reader Guest

Reader-Gigi Checking in from Western MA. ........been under the weather for a few days but I think I am feeling better.Also ch@os bound. Hey Red are you doing somthing with dinning arrangements? I joined a bit late but I remember reading somthing.

Gail

8. mainecruiser

mainecruiser Guest

Mainecruiser & Luv2Be@Sea here, from Old Orchard Beach, Maine. Getting 1 sunny day before the clouds and rain return. What's that saying?..... 'May showers bring June......,' or something like that. They had a few snowflakes in the mountains yesterday.
    (OK, all you Floridians, stop smiling).
    :)

9. Donna - dsw

Donna - dsw Guest

Donna & Jim Wilson from Amherst, Ohio - about 30 miles west of Clevealnd, Ohio.

10. beachmom5

beachmom5 Guest

beachmom5 checking in from beautiful sunny Hutchinson Island, Florida!

11. Cricket

Cricket Guest

Hey...good morning from Hampstead, Maryland. Not too long before we will be drinking frozen thingees from the Galaxy cruise ship in June! God Bless.

12. Bibb

Bibb Guest

Bibb & Karen Longcrier from Kittery, Maine

13. Readytocruise checking in from lower Michiagn. Hubby and I are going on our first cruise Sunday but feel like addicts already.

14. logcabin

logcabin Guest

Carolyn checking in from sunny (finally) from Maryland.

15. EllenS

EllenS Guest

Ellen & husband, Harry, from Milton, MA (just south of Boston)

no cruises booked (yet), but heading June 5 to the left coast of FL to scout out retirement sites

16. herb

herb Guest

Hi everybody, it's herb checking in from New York City. What a beautiful day today. It really feels like May.
    My wife JoAnn, daughter Stephanie and I as well as our "cruise group" are looking forward to yet another "jaunt" across the waters this summer.

17. Cwusinbunny

Cwusinbunny Guest

Lowell, MA checking in here! Going to the Sun on 10/5 :)

Happy cwusin everyone!

18. MaureenP

MaureenP Guest

Good morning from Columbia, South Carolina. Excitement in setting in, less than 20 days till Enchantment of the Seas cruise.

19. JohnG

JohnG Guest

Virginia Beach, VA at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay.

20. iluvcruzin

iluvcruzin Guest

Good Morning from Cincinnati Ohio!!

Maureen :ufo