• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cruise @ddicts Roll Call !!!

J

John

Checking in from Bradenton, FL USA !!

I have dreams of cold coconut drinks with an umbrella thingy...

Need ship, will travel..

Yes Sir, I have a serious problem.

R

red stripe

red stripe..... NC..... also CH@OS bound........John, you WILL have a serious problem if you are not booked on the CH@OS Cruise :lol

B

Boston's J

Here Sir! Boston's J from the burbs of Boston, MA present and accounted for Sir!

I need a ship badly and a few coconut drinks too! Enchantment of the Seas October 13th!

Judy

R

Reader

Reader-Gigi Checking in from Western MA. ........been under the weather for a few days but I think I am feeling better.Also ch@os bound. Hey Red are you doing somthing with dinning arrangements? I joined a bit late but I remember reading somthing.

Gail

M

mainecruiser

Mainecruiser & Luv2Be@Sea here, from Old Orchard Beach, Maine. Getting 1 sunny day before the clouds and rain return. What's that saying?..... 'May showers bring June......,' or something like that. They had a few snowflakes in the mountains yesterday.
(OK, all you Floridians, stop smiling).
:)

C

Cricket

Hey...good morning from Hampstead, Maryland. Not too long before we will be drinking frozen thingees from the Galaxy cruise ship in June! God Bless.

R

readytocruise

Readytocruise checking in from lower Michiagn. Hubby and I are going on our first cruise Sunday but feel like addicts already.

E

EllenS

Ellen & husband, Harry, from Milton, MA (just south of Boston)

no cruises booked (yet), but heading June 5 to the left coast of FL to scout out retirement sites

H

herb

Hi everybody, it's herb checking in from New York City. What a beautiful day today. It really feels like May.
My wife JoAnn, daughter Stephanie and I as well as our "cruise group" are looking forward to yet another "jaunt" across the waters this summer.

M

MaureenP

Good morning from Columbia, South Carolina. Excitement in setting in, less than 20 days till Enchantment of the Seas cruise.